• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Cornbread78

Anyone planning on doing a VoG run tonight on PS4 around 11pm EST? If there is a spot open, My Warlock's at lvl 28 now so can I try to help out?

jadedm17

Ps4 - Looking to play. Invite me. notjaded
Crucible, ROC Strikes or Vault of Glass (either mode).

Blink while using the Sword is awesome.
After watching a few YouTube videos I've become aware that Blink+Shotgun is an absolute blast in PVP.

Anyone planning on doing a VoG run tonight on PS4 around 11pm EST? If there is a spot open, My Warlock's at lvl 28 now so can I try to help out?

I need to run for my 30 Hunter and 31 Warlock so count me in; if no one is then we can start one. PSN?

btkadams

Finally back online! I'm down for a CE or hard VoG run! PS4: btkadams

I haven't done CE before but I'm 31 so I should hopefully not be too much of a burden.

Cornbread78

Ps4 - Looking to play. Invite me. notjaded
Crucible, ROC Strikes or Vault of Glass (either mode).

After watching a few YouTube videos I've become aware that Blink+Shotgun is an absolute blast in PVP.

I need to run for my 30 Hunter and 31 Warlock so count me in; if no one is then we can start one. PSN?

Cornbread78, PSN is the same as forum name. It might have a friend or two on as well.

breakfuss

FML, GAF. F my goddamn LIFE. Just opened the gorgon checkpoint chests on each of my characters (thank you, darknyss) and got shards, energy and what looks to be a freaking glow in the dark skirt/kilt on my titan. Already completed nightfall and weekly 3x each earlier this week. Man, so basically no other way to get daddy a ghally or hawkmoon before Xur leaves? Hurts.

Just remembered that I got an Insurmountable Skullfort from an exotic engram a couple weeks ago. This thing looks so badass.

Shame its perk is beyond useless.

E92 M3

Tonight, I will try to just stay up all night for the reset to double on Eris bounties. If the game screws me again I will be PISSED.

#ForeverNoVex

Anyone down for some multiple runs on Atheon on Hard for a chance at the Vex and exotics?

I have the hard mode Gatekeeper checkpoint so we will have to clear that first.

Anyone interested? I usually do sign ups for this in advance for Saturdays at 2pm EST but given the past few days we are going in last minute.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

I just completed the Thorn bounty where you have to get the void weapon kills in Crucible. All of my void weapons are not the best (Atheon's Epilogue, some fusion rifle, and a heavy machine gun). It took two hours, but I finally did it! And that was starting 1/5 of the way in, too.

gdt

#ForeverNoVex

Anyone down for some multiple runs on Atheon on Hard for a chance at the Vex and exotics?

I have the hard mode Gatekeeper checkpoint so we will have to clear that first.

Anyone interested? I usually do sign ups for this in advance for Saturdays at 2pm EST but given the past few days we are going in last minute.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

I'll be home in half an hourish and I can do 3 atheons yeah. Need a Hawkmoon....

Top Bottom