• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Does anyone here still run Vault of Glass on normal? I'm level 29 on ps4 and have played the game pretty much solo up to this point. I'd really like to see some of the more interesting content in the game. Now that I have a holiday break, I'm finally in a position where this might be actually possible. If there are others who haven't run it yet too, that would be ideal, but really I'd take any chance I can get.
I should direct you to Hawkian. He does raids for people new to it every Thursday I believe.
Thursdays at 8:15PM EST if you can make it! Nice and laid-back newbie runs and I even throw in a little bit of lore about the vault.

LTWood12

My best friend is looking for two more for the nightfall. I'm at my family's place with no internet, so matchmaking is the only thing I can do to get rid of the withdrawal.

Hit him up. T-44 on psn. Level 31 Hunter

Sullichin

Fuck I had a couple of beers and I fell asleep on the bus and I woke up and I'm dehydrated and hungover and have to hurl myself onto a subway. Just wanted to complain to everyone! Hope I can farm more glimmer for TLW when I get home and I might ask if anyone has one of those sweet gorgon checkpoints for a last shot at the horn!

gdt

Ahh I see Cosmos and them started before I got home. No problem.

Anyone wanna do hard mode Atheon x3? Shouldn't take long.

I have a Gatekeeper checkpoint so we'd do that first, then Atheon.

1. Gdt

Frostburn

Anyone wanna do Atheon x3? Shouldn't take long.

1. Gdt

Normal or Hard? I'd be down for some hardmode

Konosuke

Anyone wanna do Atheon x3? Shouldn't take long.

1. Gdt
2. Konosuke

Hard Mode? Edit: I'm down for it

EL CUCO

Need 2 more for super fast run through VoG normal. We can switch through our characters at Atheon for a shot at the Godhorn.

PS4 EL_CUCO305

Edit: same group as Madgame

MADGAME

Starting VoG normal for a chance at Atheon exotics like Gally and Hawkmoon, as hard exotic drop tends to be Vex Mytho.

Need 2, ready to start. We don't have checkpoint so would be starting at beginning.

Top Bottom