• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

timmy

Does anyone here still run Vault of Glass on normal? I'm level 29 on ps4 and have played the game pretty much solo up to this point. I'd really like to see some of the more interesting content in the game. Now that I have a holiday break, I'm finally in a position where this might be actually possible. If there are others who haven't run it yet too, that would be ideal, but really I'd take any chance I can get.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I'm down for VoG hard in about 2 hours if you're still doing it. PSN is Reno, 31 Hunter

Wow. I may have been right. I think the break totally broke my addiction to this game :( I was doing bounties while thinking of my alliances in Dragon Age. Usually it was the other way around with other games... Man. Maybe I'm just tired from work.

SharkJAW

Does anyone here still run Vault of Glass on normal? I'm level 29 on ps4 and have played the game pretty much solo up to this point. I'd really like to see some of the more interesting content in the game. Now that I have a holiday break, I'm finally in a position where this might be actually possible. If there are others who haven't run it yet too, that would be ideal, but really I'd take any chance I can get.
I should direct you to Hawkian. He does raids for people new to it every Thursday I believe.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I'd be happy to join a VoG hard run. PSN = Semedi

I only need one run, but I can go on multiples if there aren't other people on GAF who want to go.

I'm up for it Bryon. I can do two runs with the same character.

Are we trying to do everything or just Atheon? I need to kill Atheon 3 times. PSN: Darryl_M_R level 31 hunter

I'll come

I can run Atheon twice. SharkJAW

Though, I have a date with a lady friend in a little. Hoping we can knock it out quick.

Awesome! I'll make a party now. Ark what is your PSN?

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Sounds good!

Looking for 2 more! Multiple runs on Atheon for exotics and Vex!

I'm down - looks like btkadams may be as well? I'm Semedi on PSN - I've heard it returns a lot of name results on search though, so I could add you instead if that's simpler.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Haha, well now the other group looks to have 4 people... eh, whatever - I'll go with either group :) Lots of people looking to do VoG eh?

timnich

Just scored The 4th Horseman from beating Crota, it's the PS exclusive exotic shotgun. Anyone using it? Is it worth using? I still need to level up Gjallerhorn, The Last Word and Plan C before I can get around to this one

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Haha, well now the other group looks to have 4 people... eh, whatever - I'll go with either group :) Lots of people looking to do VoG eh?

GAF has a flow

Tuesday reset @4AM: Nightfall or CE, multiple times
Tuesday night: CE/NF/Weekly
Wednesday: Weekly/CG
Thursday: VoG NM/NF
Friday: VoG NH/HM, Glimmer Farm R' Us
Saturday: VoG HM
Sunday: VoG HM/CE
Monday: "Oh shit!" - Weekly, CE, VoG, NF

Top Bottom