• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Starting VoG normal for a chance at Atheon exotics like Gally and Hawkmoon, as hard exotic drop tends to be Vex Mytho.

Need 2, ready to start. We don't have checkpoint so would be starting at beginning.

I wish I could but I'm playing from work and could get called out on a run at any minute. Have a buddy who's been looking to run it though. He's a level 30 hunter. PSN is LeviathanX is you guys still need an extra body. He's on now.

MADGAME

I wish I could but I'm playing from work and could get called out on a run at any minute. Have a buddy who's been looking to run it though. He's a level 30 hunter. PSN is LeviathanX is you guys still need an extra body. He's on now.

Ok cool, I'll send him a FR. Thanks

Lima

Any notable weapons I can buy using marks? Got a lot saved up but nothing to spend it on.

Vanguard: I would recommend the LDR and Secret Handshake.

Crucible: TFWPKY 1969, Y-09 Longbow or The Saterienne Rapier.

All the other new weapons are pretty meh. The old faction weapons are worth a look too. Some of them have updated perks on it like The Chance from FWC is now actually pretty good because it has field scout.

Is that how it's done? I forgot, but thanks for helping.

this team's gonna be annoying so i'm backing out.

lol at the clan "Professional Thornstars" and they all have Thorn.

4agaQ.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'd take the 7 but I'm too lazy to walk over the Pulaski into Brooklyn. Just press square to revive if you see me laying in the street. Pretty sure this is a darkness zone

But there's a Halal KFC on Greenpoint Ave/Humboldt Blvd, next to the Key Food
Go get some!, Taco Bell inside with the KFC too!

xCobalt

vanguard sniper is solid for pve LDR 5001

Vanguard: I would recommend the LDR and Secret Handshake.

Crucible: TFWPKY 1969, Y-09 Longbow or The Saterienne Rapier.

All the other new weapons are pretty meh. The old faction weapons are worth a look too. Some of them have updated perks on it like The Chance from FWC is now actually pretty good because it has field scout.

Thanks. I managed to get both the LDR and Secret Handshake from ranking up. One or two different perks but both still very good.

I think I might get the Saterienne Rapier.

MADGAME

Well hey thanks for the referral, your buddy didn't respond. We're full and going to start but he can add me if he wants.

Lima

Would be amazing with field scout because 13 rounds is pretty low for a scout. Still the perks on it are amazing, it's like a Fatebringer without the arc explosion so it's not really like a Fatebringer but you get the idea.

Well hey thanks for the referral, your buddy didn't respond. We're full and going to start but he can add me if he wants.

No Problem, and thanks for reaching out. He says he hasn't received any msg yet (psn amirite?). But he'll keep an eye out for it and probably add you. Telling him now he should join gaf because everyone is awesome.

Thanks. I managed to get both the LDR and Secret Handshake from ranking up. One or two different perks but both still very good.

I've got the Rapier. Its like Fatebringer without the Arc damage. I still would have just preferred an upgraded Fatebringer, but the Rapier is worth the marks.

So how long is Xur staying for this weekend? I know they're extending his stay but till when is what I'm wondering.

"Our current plan is to allow him to remain in the Tower with his current inventory until Monday night at 10pm PST, just before the weekly reset. "

From Bungie's Twitter feed.

Top Bottom