• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Glitches thus far in Atheon:

Random number of players teleported

Enemies becoming immune or constantly regaining health

Enemies rubber banding (coupled with the the 2nd)

Players dying from oracles despite all oracles destroyed and time's vengeance active.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well it's just me and Ouro in NF if anybody wants in. If you're on my friend's list you can just join whenever. Doing the weekly afterwards.

Readvacancy

Neo Member

Players dying from oracles despite all oracles destroyed and time's vengeance active.

We had a problem earlier with oracles respawning as soon as they were killed.

FyreWulff

The weirdest one I got is the Oracles were killed, but my screen continued to turn dark even after a cleanse attempt, and then I got teleported back into the past when we all tried to go out..

.. I found the portal again with the little bit of screen I had left, and had an entirely black screen the entire time i was outside with Atheon. Nobody could fix me and we eventually wiped..

Qwell

Well despite the PSN issues, I have upgraded my Gjallarhorn and already maxed it out at 331 again, woots. Now... what to do at this point.

I think a lot of those have to do with lag, and not bugs. The scenario gets fairly complex and lag just fucks everything up.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
look at this, i'm playing destiny again. gonna knock out my nightfalls and weeklies in a row real quick to make the best calls at xur. anyone who wants post psn or join in.

The Vex Mythoclast is a ridiculously good weapon and during solar burns it's outright hilarious. There's also an everything burn week, coming up I think...

Can't wait to be done with this. Bugs + Lags. . Hawkmoon better drop for me.

FUCKING HELL!!!!

I was helping out with a flawless run and my power went out! I sent iRawrasaurus a message, but I'm not sure if you saw it. I'll try to get back on asap but I think it's out for the block. I don't want you guys to think that I quit on you. :(

I'm doing my 36th run on Atheon in hopes of getting it. So no, it is still a great gun

Wow, so apparently I have done 40 hard mode raid clears.

NO VEX

What the fuck. This is ridiculous. 40 rolls for the Vex and nothing. People get multiple ones and I can't get one.

Bungie. What. The. Fuck.

JTran2003

FUCKING HELL!!!!

I was helping out with a flawless run and my power went out! I sent iRawrasaurus a message, but I'm not sure if you saw it. I'll try to get back on asap but I think it's out for the block. I don't want you guys to think that I quit on you. :(

Damn that sucks... Feel like we would have got it with you on the team as well...

FUCKING HELL!!!!

No worries noting you can do about a power out :) don't worry about it too much.

Deku Tree

FUCKING HELL!!!!

No worries man. Good luck getting your power back.

Top Bottom