• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

MildSoss

TqVsy37.jpg

Ready to smack hard raid Crota's End. 8]

Ourobolus

Banned
Second nightfall didn't give me Energies!

Shitty leg machine gun.

So...energies. Goddammit. It's been a month or two at least since I've seen an exotic from NF.

rNilla

At the end of Nightfall if anyone needs it or wants to help. For some reason I kept dying here earlier in the week. PSN rNilla.

EDIT: Done. I'm impatient :)

I have enough raid gear to hit level 32 but I'm trying to roll for better stats. God I'm pissed that I keep getting strength especially when my exotic helmet of choice only comes with strength stats.

EL CUCO

3 Atheon runs down, 3 Chatterwhites acquired and zero Gjallarhorns.

I'm at the point that I do these exotic runs just to make sure that I'm still unlucky.

On that note, tonight was a success!

Bogeypop

What's everyone favorite special weapon (exotic or legendary) currently?

I'm loving the raid fusion rifle.

If you love Fusion Rifles so much I'll trade you all of mine. Game seems to LOVE giving me the best ones when they're my most hated weapon-type in the game only beaten by Pulse Rifles. I personally only find them really useful in Nightfall and PvP, but I don't PvP much and Nightfalls are only once a week.

As for my favorite it'll always be Ice Breaker. Just the SOUND of it is awesome when I fire it, and essentially having infinite ammo is a nice boon too. Would really like Crota to drop Black Hammer for me next week as I'm hearing lots of good things about it.

Top Bottom