• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
farming armor parts is the goddamn worst

Yup. I have the least CE gear on my titan, but my hunter / warlock don't have nearly the amount of armor parts my titan does. I have over 1600 plasteel plating on my titan, so I'll be going for 32 on him first even if the other 2 have the gear first.

Once I hit level 32 and hopefully get the one exotic I want I'm going to start making other classes instead of 3 hunters. The only thing is I don't care to keep those classes. I tried playing other classes and I just enjoy hunters instead. Going to make the other classes just to get the achievements (then delete the class I make) and make the last class.

Alucrid

Banned
My Titan is set for the immediate future. Over 800 Plasteel Plating. Both my Hunter and Warlock are fucked. I've been saving any rare engram I get for them.

Yup. I have the least CE gear on my titan, but my hunter / warlock don't have nearly the amount of armor parts my titan does. I have over 1600 plasteel plating on my titan, so I'll be going for 32 on him first even if the other 2 have the gear first.

yep, i was throwing all my engrams to my hunter to level up the cryptarch faster. except he never gave me anything good...

edit: and exotic armor requires 125 pieces...fuck me

Namikaze1

Got a Solar LDR 5001 with Unflinching, Field Scout, and Clown Cartridge from a legendary engram. Man, I would've preferred if it was Arc damage or even Void. Got Black Hammer and Ice Breaker for my Solar sniper rifle needs.

That ryan guy from lizard squad is in Finland so there fig. America isn't the bad guy! Freedom for you and freedom for you. Freedom for everyone! Mericaaaaaa democracy yeaaahhhh

tumblr_inline_ncto6z0jGQ1s5q15k.gif

Got a Solar LDR 5001 with Unflinching, Field Scout, and Clown Cartridge from a legendary engram. Man, I would've preferred if it was Arc damage or even Void. Got Black Hammer and Ice Breaker for my Solar sniper rifle needs.

buy the damn thing then

only perk you'd be missing is field scout

todd360

Well whatevs. He's closer to you so your gonna have to be the one to bring him to justice. Just punch him in the face and bring someone to film it. It will be a YouTube classic.
Director (from afar) Todd
Leading role Fig
Camera person whoever fig chooses

Were gonna be rich and heroes.

Namikaze1

In case you two missed it, here's Zoba's post about us:
I'm bored so I'm gonna poke some more fun at my Destiny pals.

Afrocious: Deliciously seasoned MMO player; dangerously cheesy Destiny player. His PS4 succumbed to the oracles.
everyday math: hates math, loved by everyone, including the aliens.
Figadapaura: A constant collection of colorful comments for you, ya cunt.
Hawkian: Flies overhead and knows the landscape. Keeps his eye on us, but sometimes forgets to dodge the lightning.
LiK: Full of surprises; a silent protagonist until he hops on GAF and doesn't stop talking.
Namikaze: The realest, wildest, drunkest and most determined of us all. He's got your back, but don't let him get behind you.
Todd: A brilliant but tragic leader who doesn't have time to explain why he's destined to never get what he wants.

Will add when I get to know more of you better.

Well whatevs. He's closer to you so your gonna have to be the one to bring him to justice. Just punch him in the face and bring someone to film it. It will be a YouTube classic.
Director (from afar) Todd
Leading role Fig
Camera person whoever fig chooses

Were gonna be rich and heroes.

:lol cameraman has to be Twilight

Dave_6

ibrbml0Fq5P9tb.jpg

Couldn't land these things at all at one point, then they double up on me.
iEOIy9WI6XaRe.jpg

First set of raid gear on any of my characters is complete.
iGw95boRqWGXY.jpg

This was a surprise, though. :D
ibwfnDBs6XK3ak.jpg

Can't wait to explode faces on the next arc nightfall.

Thank you lollipop reaper and the rest of the raid crew for a good one. Time to level up this Handcannon.

Congrats! I still want that helmet and that cloak but have had no luck with either after numerous VoG runs. I did finally get the FB and the Vex last week though so that made me incredibly happy. I'll give it another go after the reset plus I always need shards!

So glad I was finally able to log on and play this last night BTW. Nice to be back!

Sure, but I mean in real play and not on a standstill boss. Anyone even know what level they were playing? Was that the story level, roc strike, or weekly heroic? Try that shit with nightfall this week and I guarantee you don't get the perk to proc more than once. If this new 331 raid gear isn't super useful for the more challenging content, then what's the point.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I know nightfall is a great way to get the booster but I don't have a good void weapon for the burn effect this week. Would purchasing the expansion help with that?
not that in particular. How about just getting some help with the nightfall? :) Be glad to take you through it
In case you two missed it, here's Zoba's post about us:
I missed it too, thanks

can't discover electricity without getting your wins singed every once in a while.

E92 M3

Wait...what?

wait, what??

Whoa...Since when? There wasn't MM last Tuesday after the reset, and I don't think there was a patch this week.

It's in the strike menu on top.

It doesn't. I just checked. Unless there's something I have to click first to matchmake with others.

Hmm? Did you actually try it or are you seeing it in the vanguard playlists?

I tried it once, but forgot to mention it. Not working now?

Top Bottom