• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Fitts

What the heck is going on with crucible today? Do I just have bad matchmaking luck or is everything lagging like crazy? Also, low levels who don't know what they're doing are everywhere!

I am rocking the Bad Juju and I love that damn thing. Super fills SO fast and infinite ammo!

It's awesome now.

Hey, you know how I said that I had just abandoned a missive for a 331 Bad Juju, and wondered how long it would be until I saw another? I turned in one bounty last night and got the missive again!

Tovarisc

I must admit, warlocks CE armor set [with or without Claws] when using Thunderdevil shader looks rather bad ass.

B5-HTTMIcAAE7nw.jpg:orig

Future

So before Xur leaves... No land beyond too shitty to bother? I feel like it will obvious get buffed, but not sure it's worth 17 coins to wait. A sniper in the primary slot seems like it will have a use eventually as long as it's not shitty

this wouldn't be the first time i've heard about Crota not dropping loot. i believe somebody in our last run (might have been math) didn't get anything from one of the checkpoints. 5 people not getting anything is peculiar, but considering the prevalent bugs in the Vault of Glass, it doesn't necessarily surprise me. this is especially true this week when the online services are acting up.

I hope Bungie starts addressing these bugs soon because they're souring the time investment required for these raids.

Yeah that sounds like a shitty bug. I wonder how long we'll have to wait. I don't think it'll happen as soon as one would think for an issue as serious as this

So before Xur leaves... No land beyond too shitty to bother? I feel like it will obvious get buffed, but not sure it's worth 17 coins to wait. A sniper in the primary slot seems like it will have a use eventually as long as it's not shitty

My advice, for what it's worth, is don't be one of those:

"Damn, I wish I had bought the: Gjallahorn, Suros, Red Death, etc etc etc when he had it" guys.

If you can afford it, do it. Never pass up a Xur exotic weapon!

LiK

I, guessing it's good for PVP if you like to snipe and use other secondaries

My advice, for what it's worth, is don't be one of those:

"Damn, I wish I had bought the: Gjallahorn, Suros, Red Death, etc etc etc when he had it" guys.

If you can afford it, do it. Never pass up a Xur exotic weapon!
Normally I'd agree with this, but not for NLB. Unless you either have a crapton of strange coins to waste, or really really REALLY love sniping, don't bother.

Apparently the game bugged out and didn't recognize that we were in a combat zone, hence why we couldn't use heavy synth...except for the one person that could use them...which was also the only person to get loot on our run.

We didnt cheese Crota, Crota cheesed us...
Looks like he learned a few things from Atheon.

For sure...

Normally I'd agree with this, but not for NLB. Unless you either have a crapton of strange coins to waste, or really really REALLY love sniping, don't bother.

I know, I'm going out on a limb with this one and I could be wrong.

But there's a chance that it might pay off. You're right though, you gotta be cool with wasting the coins if that doesn't pan out.

I get myself 27 strange coins every week plus the extras from strikes etc. It's not a problem for me, but I know not everyone can do that.

Arrrammis

After your glowing review, how could I NOT do it? Iooks like I'll be running the ROC a whole bunch next week.

You might consider running the nightfall instead (assuming its a fast one), because it is worth 3(I think) strikes for the bounty. I got it all done in under an hour when the nexus was the nightfall.

shem935

Banned
You might consider running the nightfall instead (assuming its a fast one), because it is worth 3(I think) strikes for the bounty. I got it all done in under an hour when the nexus was the nightfall.

The void burn would make that a bit hazardous. When we ran it together we did the weekly to avoid the wipe to orbit if we messed up and it was an arc burn making it a fatebringer showcase.

Arrrammis

Welp, finally got into PSN, but destiny won't let me connect.

Edit:tried restarting and now can't get into PSN at all. Great work on the servers!

Apparently the game bugged out and didn't recognize that we were in a combat zone, hence why we couldn't use heavy synth...except for the one person that could use them...which was also the only person to get loot on our run.

We didnt cheese Crota, Crota cheesed us...
Looks like he learned a few things from Atheon.

damn that's a weird bug. at what point did you guys notice it though? was it too late to start the run over at that point?

Hey Byron if you haven't run all three of your VOGs for the week I still need one more full clear and an Atheon kill for the week Id love to run it with you.

E92 M3

I have tons of coins, but still don't see the value in NLB. With the Necrochasm coming out and the Vex - the primary slot is occupied.

damn that's a weird bug. at what point did you guys notice it though? was it too late to start the run over at that point?

We noticed it during the run, but our main gjallerhorn user was the party leader and his worked, so I didn't think it was a problem. Didn't think at the time we might not get drops because of it, since I've never heard of that happening before.

We noticed it during the run, but our main gjallerhorn user was the party leader and his worked, so I didn't think it was a problem. Didn't think at the time we might not get drops because of it, since I've never heard of that happening before.

that's understandable. i wouldn't mind running with you guys if you wanted to take a shot at it.

i need to do vault of glass on two characters and crota's end on one for this week.

Sullichin

NLB is terrible but I'm glad I bought it. It's a fun novelty and feels different than the other snipers.

It's not fully upgraded yet but I think it would be better with unflinching instead of mulligan. You should be playing at sniper range, but being a primary and all, it's kinda funny how bad it is as a primary weapon. I could definitely get kills more easily at mid range with a normal sniper that has unflinching.

I am hoping snapshot makes aiming it less cumbersome. I hear the crit damage in PVE is still terrible even with The Master perk.

Namikaze1

I'm still waiting for a No Land Beyond master to appear. I need to see an unedited video of somebody exclusively using No Land Beyond in the raid and beating it. They can't use no other weapon but No Land Beyond. Till then, there's no such thing as a No Land Beyond master.

Yeah, but only Nexus Solar burn, Void is just ugly. I'll see what we get, but I'll get 5 for the NF and Weekly 30 that I would do anyway, then maybe I'll do some low level weeklies until I get burned out. Then on to ROC's. I need some class mats anyway. I'm down to 4 platesteel platings on my Titan that has the bounty.

Top Bottom