• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

We noticed it during the run, but our main gjallerhorn user was the party leader and his worked, so I didn't think it was a problem. Didn't think at the time we might not get drops because of it, since I've never heard of that happening before.

that's understandable. i wouldn't mind running with you guys if you wanted to take a shot at it.

i need to do vault of glass on two characters and crota's end on one for this week.

Seriously, if any of you guys that got burned see me on and need a sixth, I'll drop what I'm doing to help. I still need two more before the reset.

Ghazi

I wish Xbox One Destiny GAF was bigger. I'd love to get a solid group I can run raids with.
Hit me up, dude. Xbox dudes gotta stick together, we're like an endangered species.

GT: "Ghazzarro"

Anyone is free to add me, I'd like to try and get a good group going as well.

that's understandable. i wouldn't mind running with you guys if you wanted to take a shot at it.

i need to do vault of glass on two characters and crota's end on one for this week.

Seriously, if any of you guys that got burned see me on and need a sixth, I'll drop what I'm doing to help. I still need two more before the reset.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm probably not hopping on till later tonight. Need to spend some time with the wife, since I played a bit more this afternoon than I originally planned. I've got 3 characters to get through Crota, so I'll just be on the look out for any groups that pop up.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Fourth day in a row I can't play Destiny.

Been playing the GTA V campaign in the meanwhile (which is, by the way, EXCELLENT).

Missed over 1k worth of Eris rep and God knows wether I'll make it to Xur this week.

I just hope I can raid on Tuesday.

Deku Tree

I reaaaaaally think XBO Destiny GAF should have a dedicated thread.

XBO Destiny Community Thread - Rarer than Todd's Hawkmoon

You have my sword.

GhaleonEB - thoughts?

Originally Posted by Ourobolus
XBO Destiny Community Thread - The Minority Reports

I'm not a mod and I'm not sure about the rules for this... But it's nice to have a central place to discuss Destiny rather than having a divided community and anyway it seems like the X1 GAF Destiny community is quite small compared to PS4. On the other hand maybe it makes sense to have an X1 LFG thread like the other Destiny LFG thread. I also don't know the rules about that either...

TheOddOne

How about more Gilgamesh?'
tumblr_mwq1hi1dEZ1rvn6njo1_4001.gif

GlamFM

Banned
I'm not a mod and I'm not sure about the rules for this... But it's nice to have a central place to discuss Destiny rather than having a divided community and anyway it seems like the X1 GAF Destiny community is quite small compared to PS4. On the other hand maybe it makes sense to have an X1 LFG thread like the other Destiny LFG thread. I also don't know the rules about that either...

Wouldn´t have to be a dedicated OT, but maybe a dedicated XBO nightfall/raid meet up thread.

Must be super frustrating for XBO players in here.

Anyone planning on slicing crota? My friend needs to finish it and I already have the crota checkpoint.

The fact that half the PS4 players looking for groups don't even bother to specify what platform they're on says it all lol.
Yeah I feel bad for my fellow Xbox one guardians :/

edit: problem solved!

Top Bottom