• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

btkadams

so, anyone available for a fresh crota's end run on ps4?
Me! I'll add you to our list.

Looking to do Crota's End from the beginning on PS4. Level 31 warlock with max Fatebringer. Any takers? Add yourself to the list. Need 3 more.

1. btkadams
2. HigXx
3. Manp

Manp

I am also convinced that Destiny RNG is not truly random. There are unknown factors in play that affect drops. I can't prove it, but some of the non-drops I've seen are in many ways more unlikely to occur than the drops are to occur. For example, if I told you to run 40 Atheon HMs, it's probably more likely that you will get the Vex, than not get it. Yet it happens to many, many people. Wish I could figure out the pattern.

i got 6 found verdict, two in the same run. and no fatebringer. no vex also but i don't really care about it.

all i want is damn fatebringer and maybe the sniper, and i'll never get them.

Manp

Me! I'll add you to our list.

Looking to do Crota's End from the beginning on PS4. Level 31 warlock with max Fatebringer. Any takers? Add yourself to the list. Need 3 more.

1. btkadams
2. HigXx
3. Manp

my psn is the same as gaf. your? :)

LiK

I fucking love Sunsetting! Also, Rank 4 emblem is right there at the top right corner.

B59vt1GIMAEhv6e.jpg:orig

Edit: Oh shit! This was post #600!

i hate all the shaders from Eris. but that emblem is badass.

also, got my new PSTV set up. soon i will farm Eris bounties from bedroom, lol

Got raid Titan boots from the bridge and now I have 3 raid gear and ruin wings for 32!! Funny how Titan was the last character I made and was the fastest to both 30 and 32 (pending 86 plasters plating and a crap ton of Radiant shards). I have no 32 chars yet so it'll be exciting

E92 M3

I don't like the sound of not getting loot from Crota, hopefully there is a misunderstanding.

One thing: Crota gave me Truth once, but it didn't pop in the battle. Once I was in Orbit it showed.

jaaz

Nothing. Zilch. Only the party leader/check point holder got loot.

I've see this happen in VoG to one person, who I know had not run it before (he was my nephew). Did not get loot throughout the entire raid. I am convinced it was a bug... The worst kind.

No loot from Crota...we couldn't use heavy ammo synthesis.

This game is a piece of trash. Bungie needs to get their fucking heads out of their ass. This game is fucking broken.

I guess that's what happens when morons make a "shared world shooter" (i.e. a really shitty MMO).

So fucking pissed right now.

Fuck Bungie and everyone else involved making with this piece of shit.

Top Bottom