• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Why don't they make a separate vault for each character and one vault on the side for sharing certain items between characters.

Shit isn't hard Bungie.

Sullichin

After a string of great Crucible reward packages since the DLC came out, my last 3 have been pretty bad. Got a strange coin and the old rare sparrow. Stacked with commendations because the mark limit prevents me from buying anything.

stb

Anyone for a quick HM atheon kill? Had to bail on a raid earlier and want to clear him out.

PSN berried_treasure

rNilla

Lol no worries, everyone gets trigger happy at swordbearer.

Shit happens but I made way too many dumb mistakes. I'm also still surprised how many times Crota got me but I guess I was getting there too late.

Just need to get to 32 and it will be a non-issue. :)

Manp

woooh got boots and gloves from tonight CE.
now i need chest or helm. those will never drop, just like on VoG :|

image.php

TheOddOne

After a string of great Crucible reward packages since the DLC came out, my last 3 have been pretty bad. Got a strange coin and the old rare sparrow. Stacked with commendations because the mark limit prevents me from buying anything.
I know that feel. Got 2 Crucible Commendations, but already got my marks for this week.

I just got Mida Multi-Tool from a ROC strike.

Love this weapon. Easily my favorite primary. Hair trigger is serious business on a maxed out Mida Multi-Tool. You can stand most enemies upright with constant headshots without them ever getting a shot off before you have to reload. Blazing fast and versatile, love it.

Namikaze1

Welp, no sky diving for me tomorrow. GF is stuck in Delaware due to her car breaking down. she's staying over there with her parents for a few more days because of it, We're still doing it but now we have to settle on a new date. we're looking at sometime during February break now.

I wasn't looking forward to it anyway. My body can rest easy now.

Steroyd

Getting it was weird, it didn't show up on the text, but when I hit orbit, the icon appeared. I was like yessss, no more having to switch vault character vault.

Yeah that happened to me when I got my 2nd Dragon's Breath from Crota, my teammates were bitching at me for it and didn't realise it was me they were talking about until I got to orbit. Lol.

Welp, no sky diving for me tomorrow. GF is stuck in Delaware due to her car breaking down. she's staying over there with her parents for a few more days because of it, We're still doing it but now we have to settle on a new date. we're looking at sometime during February break now.

I wasn't looking forward to it anyway. My body can rest easy now.

awww

Top Bottom