• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

If I jump, I'm taking all you down with me! I'm gonna use all you as my cushion.

Todd has self revive so I'm gonna need to use that Defender Titan grenade so that he doesn't use his super.

border

I'm doing a relaxed run tonight, 9PM EST, will have at least one slot if you can make it.

We won't be cheesing or quitting at deathsinger or any stuff like that if you're into that sort of thing

Let me know if you have room for one additional person. I've not done much in Crota's End, other than solo'ing the Abyss and a boring double-cheese'd Crota kill.

LiK

Unless my Titan gets another raid gear after reset, gonna focus solely on my Hunter. I think I've given up on my Warlock.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
The Saterienne Rapier is pretty damn good (firefly, outlaw, armor piercing). Good replacement to VoC and FB. Just wish it had an element.

todd360

If I jump, I'm taking all you down with me! I'm gonna use all you as my cushion.

Todd has self revive so I'm gonna need to use that Defender Titan grenade so that he doesn't use his super.

Are you sure she's your GF? You just started going out and she wants you to jump out of a plane. Maybe you should make a will.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm assuming this slot has been filled? If not, I'm definitely interested.
Dunno how many there are for tonight sadly- my raid group might all be attending but one, or they might not be showing up, not sure yet. I only know of one slot for sure and Ozone called that, but I'll come to you guys if I need more!

just be sure to jump again at the end or you'll pull a fig

tumblr_nfdia4dPHC1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Reading this thread makes me sad when I can't join in on any of the fun ;_;

Anybody want to do 3 quick HM Atheon kills tomorrow night for exotic drops? I should be back home and able to play by maybe 5-6pm EST. I'd be happy to do as much of hard VoG as others want to, still looking for that Time Piece (don't ask me why, I just want a maxed version of each VoG weapon).

The Saterienne Rapier is pretty damn good (firefly, outlaw, armor piercing). Good replacement to VoC and FB. Just wish it had an element.

Anyone who has both and can compare it to the NITC scout? I got a good perk roll NITC to drop from a NFall and maxed it to 331, sadly it's replaced my VoC but happily it's an awesome gun.

Namikaze1

Are you sure she's your GF? You just started going out and she wants you to jump out of a plane. Maybe you should make a will.
We've been friends for 9 years now. We started dating just after Thanksgiving. And my will has been written. It states all my shit better be buried with me.

Dante316

Anybody want to do 3 quick HM Atheon kills tomorrow night for exotic drops? I should be back home and able to play by maybe 5-6pm EST. I'd be happy to do as much of hard VoG as others want to, still looking for that Time Piece (don't ask me why, I just want a maxed version of each VoG weapon).

Anyone who has both and can compare it to the NITC scout? I got a good perk roll NITC to drop from a NFall and maxed it to 331, sadly it's replaced my VoC but happily it's an awesome gun.

Ill play with u tomorrow, I still need that vex.

spyder_ur

Dunno how many there are for tonight sadly- my raid group might all be attending but one, or they might not be showing up, not sure yet. I only know of one slot for sure and Ozone called that, but I'll come to you guys if I need more!

Keep me on speed dial too if you're looking - I haven't done any Crota raiding this week and really want to.

I want to run a fresh CE raid in about an hour if possible. Was wondering how many would be interested in such.

1. Me(Da_1_hated_tito)

I'd welcome anyone as I still need to learn this raid through and through.

rNilla

I still need to do the first two parts of CE x 2 and maybe one full run (but I don't really care about my Warlock at the moment). Hopefully I can knock at least one of these out later tonight.

Your account has eclipsed ?? Hours of game time. Your least played alt has about as much playtime as my main. I don't even...

Ok, this made me laugh, I have to admit. Always hoped nobody would look up my characters, lol. Some of the regulars I play with know what my current situation is and why I have so much damn free time (aka Destiny time). I'll be "clean" almost a full week by the time I get back from vacation.

Too bad there are so many enablers on this thread that keep pulling me back in !

Ill play with u tomorrow, I still need that vex.

Awesome, I bet we can find 6 pretty easily, especially if we just bust out 3 quick GKs + Atheon. Shouldn't take more than 30 min for 3 runs if everybody is locked in and ready to roll.

SkylineRKR

Yup, took me less than 10 games today to get Thorn and Bad Juju. AE, Final Rest (Void FR) and The Truth. I won't lie, it definitely puts the pressure on you but it brings the best out. Kind of like Iron Banner. Don't see my titan using JuJu but if Xur ever sells an Obsidian Mind im def rolling a lock.

Ya I enjoyed Thorn. Only feels gimped because Hunter can't Super or Melee at all. I hate supers mind you, but you'll pretty much need it for the results. I played very defensively, mostly felt held back by that shitty Epilogue while I knew my Shadow Price/Suros/Vex would've destroyed those fights. But Lots of Truth kills and my Final Rest II roll is bad ass.

Bad Juju takes about the same amount of time but deaths do not matter. Just have to be lucky with getting warlocks on the opposing team.

Namikaze1

i'll take math, the 2 tvs, and your husk of the pit with an order of fries on the side

we'll dig you out

*hold square to disturb nami's remains*
First, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Second, you dig me up, I'm pulling a Jason Voorhees on all of you!

If I am awake, I tend to sleep in the afternoon, I am down for VoG HM. Still need timepiece and foil.

If I am awake, I tend to sleep in the afternoon, I am down for VoG HM. Still need timepiece and foil.

Cool, it probably won't be until early evening anyway depending on when we can get 6 together. The DLC with no vault expansion helped me to finally delete every VoG weapon duplicate I have (and all VoG armor). Just want to keep 1 maxed copy of each VoG weapon for as long as possible (Pokemon purposes mostly, but also Crucible).

Wow 2nd time tonight the games messed up on me. One time in Crucible match and just in the Tower. Basically there's just me on both levels and no one else. No vendors or capture zones. Just the announcer where there seems to be a game going on and the scores going up but no one but me there lol.

SkylineRKR

What do you guys think of Bastion and First Light being out of the map rotation for Clash and Control?

I start to think they at least added some variety. After a slew of close combat maps I didn't always hate it having to play Bastion, with a good team i had some fun there. I generally dislike the 2 maps but mostly in Control, in Clash I didn't hate them as much.

The new Moon map is pretty great, but its only on the DLC playlist... sometimes get it 5 times in a row or I get Skyshock after it... wished it was put in normal rotation.

Ugh. I'm gonna do the double bounty trick but for Eris only.

Who will be online at 4am EST and wants to power through them fast so I can go back to bed?

Top Bottom