• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

So I join a random team for Atheon kill and when teleported to Mars, I grab the relic and on my way to them find my teammates shooting the hobgloblins and then afterwards failing to shoot the first Oracle, shooting the second and third instead.

Out of the group like a speeding bullet.

So anyone got a hard Atheon group with a spot please? PSN KylieDog

#forevernofatebringer

Hey this might be a long shot is there anybody else here that is only interested in getting fatebringer from hard VOG?

It would be great if there was a group of us that just ran the raid until templar clear and then we run it again with another character is possible.

I dunno, thoughts...opinions.....Bueller?

Namikaze1

You know what? Hunters are pretty cute.
Only one of them: Math-chwan!

vlcsnap-151747.jpg

Looking for a fresh run of CE or Hard VoG.

PSN: Da_1_hated_tito
PSN: PikaPuff

I'd be down for a fresh CE if you guys would have me. I've never ran it yet, so it would be completely new to me but I have a mic so you can just let me know if I need to do something.

psn: shaunLEGEND 30 titan

I'll be there for sure. Hoping to get the last piece I need on 2 characters and the first piece on my hunter... :)

Awesome, thanks for confirming. Yeah my hunter only has 1 piece while my titan and warlock have 3 (plus an exotic). Just need a shit ton of shards but honestly not worried about it until hard mode drops, should have plenty by then.

Knowing RNGesus, we wont get the shards required haha. I got 2 shards regardless of the XP. I tried leveling up my spare armor to break it down, hoping to get more shards. Nonetheless it was pointless.

Damn, they are really keeping a tight leash on those stupid radiant materials. I guess it's better to get duplicate weapons so that you can max the XP and get more mats to turn into shards once Eris rank = 4.

4am est? Mind if I join you guys if one of your normal guys can't make it.

Yep, 4am EST right at the reset, we just bust out everything. Raids should be super quick this week, hopefully NF and Weekly isn't some no burn Valus garbage. Pretty sure there is one spot available so we will get you in there, we always have a lot of fun. Highlight of the Destiny week by far.

#forevernofatebringer

Hey this might be a long shot is there anybody else here that is only interested in getting fatebringer from hard VOG?

It would be great if there was a group of us that just ran the raid until templar clear and then we run it again with another character is possible.

I dunno, thoughts...opinions.....Bueller?

I'd be interested, can run it 3 times. My schedule is pretty weird until the new year, but could probably be free next weekend.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop if you want to add me.

Arrrammis

Anyone doing CE on ps4? I just need the drop from Crota, but I'd be up for a fresh run too if people need it. 32 warlock.

PSN: Arrrammis

I love when ppl on lfg demand excellence from everyone they invite and the group sucks so.bad. can't even get past 3 ports....Jesus.

People that make a lot of demands for a group = people that suck. The only "requirement" for CE is one Lv31 for the sword. I've done 3 sword Crota kills as a Lv31 when everyone else was a Lv30 with no GHorns. So stupid.

LiK

People that make a lot of demands for a group = people that suck. The only "requirement" for CE is one Lv31 for the sword. I've done 3 sword Crota kills as a Lv31 when everyone else was a Lv30 with no GHorns. So stupid.

They're on LFG cuz no one else wants to play with them.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I just did a ROC strike with randoms. Two of us got legendary engrams and the other got a legendary ship, lol.

Awesome, thanks for confirming. Yeah my hunter only has 1 piece while my titan and warlock have 3 (plus an exotic). Just need a shit ton of shards but honestly not worried about it until hard mode drops, should have plenty by then.

Damn, they are really keeping a tight leash on those stupid radiant materials. I guess it's better to get duplicate weapons so that you can max the XP and get more mats to turn into shards once Eris rank = 4.

Yep, 4am EST right at the reset, we just bust out everything. Raids should be super quick this week, hopefully NF and Weekly isn't some no burn Valus garbage. Pretty sure there is one spot available so we will get you in there, we always have a lot of fun. Highlight of the Destiny week by far.

Are raids done first or last? How long normally does this all take, I have no problem waking up early for this

Can't agree with you more. As soon as I see people listing requirements I ignore them. The best groups from the beginning have been the, "let's do this no matter what groups".

Are raids done first or last? How long normally does this all take, I have no problem waking up early for this

Raids, once we reach crota, we wipe and save the cp on our alts to skip the deathsinger. Kill crota 3x, then 2x the first two parts of the raid. Afterwards we do the 3x nightfall and 3x weeklies. I want to say ~4.5 hours? just depending on the nightfall if its w/o burns and if crota is cooperating. I also think lvl32s can kill crota within 2-3 sword phases. Think we will have 1 lvl32 guaranteed, I just need 5 shards and drizzay needs 7 shards.
Edit: if you have to get going at any point no worries, the raids will be complete by that time and maybe even a nightfall or two.

Top Bottom