• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Deku are you still doing the flawless run attempt soon? About to hop in the shower for about 8 minutes (came back from the gym not too long ago).

joecanada

I'm unsure why thorn is considered so good in pvp. Any high impact handcannon is 2 shot headshot iirc.
But thorn needs 2 plus dot... Unless it's considered fun? CuZ it is indeed fun....

I'm unsure why thorn is considered so good in pvp. Any high impact handcannon is 2 shot headshot iirc.
But thorn needs 2 plus dot... Unless it's considered fun? CuZ it is indeed fun....

I'm not aware of any HCs that do 100+ crit damage in Crucible, except for HMoon when the perk proc's/any HC with Luck in the Chamber or whatever that perk is called. Maybe I'm wrong though... any HCs do 100+ crit on every shot?

0/23 on the vex now.....I realize there are those that have it worse than me, but seriously....fuck this. Bungie needs to change the drop rate on this for us unfortunate souls who get the shaft on this.

0/23 on the vex now.....I realize there are those that have it worse than me, but seriously....fuck this. Bungie needs to change the drop rate on this for us unfortunate souls who get the shaft on this.

Dude, seriously don't do this to yourself. I got my 2nd Vex by just joining a atheon checkpoint on LFG. If that's the only gun you want from VOG, just join the checkpoint and save yourself some anguish if you don't end up getting it after a raid run.

LordofPwn

I'm not aware of any HCs that do 100+ crit damage in Crucible, except for HMoon when the perk proc's/any HC with Luck in the Chamber or whatever that perk is called. Maybe I'm wrong though... any HCs do 100+ crit on every shot?
Timur's Lash does 97 and I don't think any Handcannon has more impact than it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
yay!
B5_Pmr0CIAAF_30.jpg:large
not impressive to a lot of you I know, but I'm really happy at how relatively easy it was to hit on all of em

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
What is that Dead Orbit hand cannon I see some people with? How'd they get that? Is actually any good?

rNilla

Woah, just solo'd the first part of CE without any cheese (well, invisibility) but all I got was 3 energy :(

Damn alt is going to be 32 first at this rate.

LukeSmith

What is that Dead Orbit hand cannon I see some people with? How'd they get that? Is actually any good?

Depends on perks.

My main 331 Legendary HC is a venation III with Outlaw, Final Round and Send it.

It's a package reward from Dead Orbit. Not sold on vendor.

Top Bottom