• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

LordofPwn

Things I no longer need:
Ascendant shards
Crucible commendations
Vanguard commendations

Probably don't need anymore:
Ascendant Energies
Exotic Shards

shem935

Banned
Okay we are good to go. Lets group up on watson. He has the checkpoint.

Crota fight

1. watson5367
2. shem0275
3. Kor_of_memory
4. Born2live
5. X-Frame
6. androo2300

Okay sent all of the FR out just waiting on you guys to confirm. Born2live I can't find you on PSN.

gdt

Things I no longer need:
Ascendant shards
Crucible commendations
Vanguard commendations

Probably don't need anymore:
Ascendant Energies
Exotic Shards

I'm right there with you with the first section. Soon as you hit 31 ass shards are useless...

i actually like deathsinger part. just needs some loot. at least throw some shards or something in there.

the last thing a short raid needs is a reason to skip parts of it

Cornbread78

Anyone big into Crucible on PS4? I really want to take a shot at that max Crucible score weekly trophy on Tues. night. Anyone game? I'll be on around 11pm EST. PSN is same: Cornbread78.

Frenden

Banned
How's the general attitude towards noobs in GAF groups?

I've done all the strikes, weeklies, and nightfalls countless times, have maxed weapons, and the like. I'd like to drop my name into some of the requests for groups, but I don't want to spring it on anyone after the fact that I'm green as can be, raid wise.

GhaleonEB

just started playing destiny (level 5 hunter)

how do I go about selling all my vendor items (is that possible? all these old weapons and such)

pls respond

You destroy them with square (DS), which scraps them into materials and weapon parts. You won't get anything for common gear, but will get more and more as you level.

I'm in a group of two for the nightfall - anyone up for a run?

Mindlog

I've done all the strikes, weeklies, and nightfalls countless times, have maxed weapons, and the like. I'd like to drop my name into some of the requests for groups, but I don't want to spring it on anyone after the fact that I'm green as can be, raid wise.
Most of GAF is pretty chill and very noob friendly. Just let them know ahead of time, be willing to listen and above all else have patience. Maxxed weapons and heavy ammo synths aren't necessary, but they are a huge help.

Have fun!
just started playing destiny (level 5 hunter)

how do I go about selling all my vendor items (is that possible? all these old weapons and such)

pls respond
While in your inventory just hover over the item and you will see the option to dismantle. That's the way you sell in Destiny. Really late here. Oops!

If anyone is killing Crota tonight or tomorrow night I can help. Just filled in the last bubble on my rexurbished Gjallarhorn.

Most groups are usually pretty welcoming. We were all raid noons just a free months ago. Just post when there's a group looking for players and toss it out there that you're new to the raid. Or try and form your own group. Always ppl looking.

Messiek

I would like to apologize to my flawless group, there was a miscommunication based on time, I really wanna get that trophy but I guess you guys will probably achive it today. I'll get that trophy one day.

joecanada

I'm right there with you with the first section. Soon as you hit 31 ass shards are useless...

Not necessarily. I actually found a new set of gloves in a legendary engram the other day with better perks than what I was wearing... Of course once you level that raid gear...

lmao todd got carried so hard.

i got the helmet and a bunch of shards so i think i can hit 32 tomorrow.

if you're still awake Math I'm heading back for Vault of Glass now.

Top Bottom