• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

LordofPwn

Needed a break after this match to rest. Didn't want to injure myself.
B5_SY1DCMAA8PJO.jpg

Tuesday Reset Crew! - Crotas Endx3

Time: 6:30am EST (Dhruv and others won't be on until then)

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. PikaPuff
3. Dhruv_Hanom
4. Bitsurugi
5. Kartik21
6. ima_hustla_19

See you all then!

Deku Tree

Too bad you all can't do it right at 4am, we could have a race. :)

As is, we should be done with CE by the time you guys start...

I did Crota 2x with Dhruv last night really late. It took like ten minute for both kills. Crota in three kneels. Two plus one swipe really. 32 is ridiculous against Crota normal. Even though I wouldn't want to race with your crew.

LiK

it's pretty ridiculous how fast 32s can drop Crota. HM should be pretty challenging if they amp up his defense.

Too bad you all can't do it right at 4am, we could have a race. :)

As is, we should be done with CE by the time you guys start...

Please don't. I have OCD and this post triggered it. Along with the double bounty exploit getting people to Eris Rank 4 sooner. It really pushes the wrong buttons in my brain.

I will likely be on at 4am to start Nightfalls and such.

It's this feeling that I need to race to get things done that make me want to quit the game sometimes =/

I was only able to down Crota once the first week and it still haunts me thinking about the loot drops I missed in my other 2 characters.

joecanada

I'm not aware of any HCs that do 100+ crit damage in Crucible, except for HMoon when the perk proc's/any HC with Luck in the Chamber or whatever that perk is called. Maybe I'm wrong though... any HCs do 100+ crit on every shot?

Ya maybe you are right maybe it was 3 but my old red hand had much higher stability so seemed better....

rNilla

can my lvl 27 Warlock join? ROFL

Sure, why not. Probably need at least one other person to help hold the door open (or get to it).

Or you could join for the checkpoint, leave, then come back if I am successful, if not I can use you to reload.

LiK

Sure, why not. Probably need at least one other person to help hold the door open (or get to it).

Or you could join for the checkpoint, leave, then come back if I am successful, if not I can use you to reload.

ok, i'll be in in around 5 min

Korosenai

I found something really cool while doing the bounty for precision kills with a throwing knife bounty for Eris. If you start up the first dlc mission and encounter the thralls right after the blade of Crota, if you can stand on this certain box at the exact time they come into view, you can freeze the thralls and they won't move... making them easy targets.

I have two clips of it happening, the second clip shows me actually getting the bounty.

http://xboxclips.com/Korosenai/c0c48d02-fcd0-4ef1-b29f-e336d79d3be7

http://xboxclips.com/Korosenai/457b0494-9109-475c-9499-1617ab2d7fdb

Frenden

Banned
Hit 30 with my Titan finally. All classes 30 or 31 now.

I have that Titan to do the Nightfall with tomorrow if anyone still needs it.

Add me, PSN, Frenden!

I'm game to do Nightfalls and haven't raided for the week with any of my characters. I havent ever raided. I hope to join Hawkian's noob brigade this week.

rNilla

Soloing the first two parts of the raid without sound makes up for my shitty swordbearing this week. I know it's not impressive at this point but still feels good.

Top Bottom