• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

spyder_ur

lmao todd got carried so hard.

i got the helmet and a bunch of shards so i think i can hit 32 tomorrow.

if you're still awake Math I'm heading back for Vault of Glass now.

We beat Crota with a level 27 on the team. Somehow, he didn't died throughout the fight. Then again, he was mostly hiding.

Todd riding on all our backs. Gets best loot.

Ha, that was fun - Todd got a haul. 2 shards from Crota? Smarter loot system my ass. Nice playing with you (I'm Spyder in case you couldn't guess which I'm sure you could because you all knew each other).

I got to raid with the Legends of DestinyGAF today TvT

And I got to be sword bearer for Crota TvT

also they're all really bad players and terrible at gorgons
and everything, really
TvT

I'm so happy~~~~

---

also, they didn't cheese at all, like what the heck? I asked at every stage~~~~

Ha, that was fun - Todd got a haul. 2 shards from Crota? Smarter loot system my ass. Nice playing with you (I'm Spyder in case you couldn't guess which I'm sure you could because you all knew each other).

I got 2 shards too, but my primary weapons are full, maybe when I go to the tower a present will be waiting for me, like a primary exotic
probably no land beyond

I think I could finally tell the difference between you and Pika by the end. :p

Was fun!
That went so well for me lol

Edit: there's a brand new mthoclast for me in the mail lol!

scumbag

Namikaze1

Nice playing with you too. It's easy for us to know who's who since most have the same GAF/PSN name. Zoba is the only outlier.

Deku Tree

I would like to apologize to my flawless group, there was a miscommunication based on time, I really wanna get that trophy but I guess you guys will probably achive it today. I'll get that trophy one day.

Sorry man. We missed you yesterday and then there was a disconnect today about the time. So we didn't know if you were coming back.

Flawless denied by lag. We were at Atheon and iRAW froze and then someone else spontaneously exploded and then we finished flawlessly... No harpy nearby. So frustrating.

Deku, iRawr & crew. Sorry for having to leave. Had to run out and grab food for family.

If you guys are still going later, I'll be on tonight, and this whole week too.

We came so close that last run Orz

X-Frame

Wasn't that 32 Dhruv? You guys wouldn't even need to face the ogres with him on the team.

Dhruv is a beast.

I just did a Crota CP with the below group plus a 32 (sword wielder) and we beat Crota in 2 swords before the Orge's came out. Quickest I've ever done it. Crota will be a joke in 1-2 weeks when there are a lot more 32's in the wild.

Crota fight

1. watson5367
2. shem0275
3. Kor_of_memory
4. X-Frame
5. androo2300

Top Bottom