• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Finally logged into psn again after 4 days when I realised this mtu change was done on the ps4 itself and not the router. Didn't want to go changing things on the router as I've only been at this place which has fibre for a few weeks. Not all that educated on fibre yet.

Got a few quick lucky rare drops on my 22 hunter which got him to 24 very easily. Now trying to grind out the rest of the story so I can start this urn quest line to get the legendary gloves. Probably the quickest way to reach 25 right now. Hopefully xur Is around long enough for me to complete it and hopefully I can actually do it at level 24. Might be hard.

Anyone bored enough to help me speed run through it all?

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
What makes it so bad?

Hezen Vengeance is better?

Even with the Blast Radius perk selected, people can be within 4 feet of it and not die.

Might post some clips soon, it's infuriating in Crucible. If you're within radius of the cluster bomb explosions, you should at least take some damage.

Looking to start a fresh Crota's End raid on PS4

Need 4 more, please be level 31+

1. ShinigamiFrost - Level 31 Warlock
2. PhantomPaincake - Level 31 Hunter

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Will be starting in about half an hour or so

Dear diary,

I went out with a girl today. We went to a few different spots, she learned who I was, and we finished it off with me sticking it in someone's rear. Todd watched.

tumblr_m13y5hQmI81rq35r9o1_500.gif

joecanada

Lag destroyed our flawless attempt. Sorry guys. A random explosion happened on my screen out of no where

Man I wouldn't even try that trophy. VOG is much harder than CE right now due to glitches and no fix looks oncoming... It's pretty sad
Teleport glitches, oracle glitches, it's tough sledding out there

Sykane

Still got room? Level 31 Warlock looking to run CE. PSN name is Wmc342

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Alrighty, changed up the tactics.
CE Rocket is only good with dead on hits, so every single shot must be a lock on.

Annoying in tight situations. Good for Skrim, easy double kills.

NastyBook

3 GibbShift

Yessir, need to run this with my Warlock. And it's fresh. Thank you for that.

EDIT: 31+? Yeah, I'm still 30 with my Warlock. I doubt I'd slow anybody down.

shem935

Banned
I just did a Crota CP with the below group plus a 32 (sword wielder) and we beat Crota in 2 swords before the Orge's came out. Quickest I've ever done it. Crota will be a joke in 1-2 weeks when there are a lot more 32's in the wild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-RUNzc7jI8&list=UU3knkqsp5ijC_VaNImFB2tw

Finished a raid with these guys.
1. watson5367
2. shem0275
3. Kor_of_memory
4. X-Frame
5. androo2300
6. Arrrammis

Fastest I have ever beaten Crota.
3minutes 15 seconds

LiK

Much thanks to Rodiard for the shards for my 27 Warlock. Now we know how to do those sections without a full group.

rNilla

Blarg. Hunter and Titan are both one piece of gear away from 32. I probably have enough shards to cover one of them if I get one more piece.

Much thanks to Rodiard for the shards for my 27 Warlock. Now we know how to do those sections without a full group.

Thanks again for the help / company!

breakfuss

Are the upgraded exotics locked behind the expansion or can anyone access them?

Edit: ehh, nm, I guess it wouldn't matter since damage only scales to a certain point? Trying to convince someone the expansion is worth getting.

Top Bottom