• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

LordofPwn

What makes Universal Remote so good in PvE?
nothing. just fun to use in low level stuff.
Somebody pointed this out on Reddit that the Final Boss of the House of Wolves Raid is probably going to be another Archon Priest. At least if we consider this image the start of a pattern:

too early to tell. i wouldn't count on anything until we get a release month announced. They may have thought "Ok we're going to have DLC focus on the queen and the Fallen but let's see how the Dark Below goes before we find a way to wrap everything together." I just hope we get more use out of the reef other than a place for cutscenes. really feels like a waste of space on the director right now and it disappoints me. want a new "tower" over there with the other factions like seven seraphs. We know of the King's Watch area, the terminus area, and the ketch strike on the moon, and supposedly a raid in the reef and another story mission on venus. i hope we get more than that, and or that we get the trials of Osiris next month.

EL CUCO

Now this is what I call efficiency.
cxAth9K.jpg

JTran2003

Deku, I can be online for the flawless today if you guys want to.

Messiek you can take my spot. Feel bad about what happened (said tomorrow not realizing we were playing through the night and tomorrow really was the same day). Ill try and find another group in the future. Won't be able to play long tonight anyway cause of work. Good luck to you all: messiek, iRawr, Darryl, log, deku, and sjay.

You're still Hard Mode Raiding, why? I admit, I will do things in Destiny just to help friends get loot. But what are you trying to get.

I still have no Fatebringer, and I was hoping for a Ghorn to drop from Atheon or that maze chest. Got a Suros, Plan C and Vex between all characters. All duplicates so all scrapped :/

Born2Live

Anyone need an extra for Crota? I have the checkpoint (on PS4). I don't mind us cheesing it either. I just want to get it done today before the reset.

I need to kill Crota at least twice before the reset so will be up for joining you when we get a group. Cheese is fine with me too. PSN is Ty_84.

Namikaze1

All Defender Titans using all the different bubble perks can pretty destroy anything in the raids, imo. Too bad I haven't joined a full group like that to try it out.
I'll be on Weapon of Light duty, you on Blessing of Light. Armor of Light can suck it.

cilonen

Did they patch the Vault of Glass 'raise the spire solo by leaving the area' glitch?

I can get into the vault by dismounting from my sparrow at the right angle but I don't think I've successfully got the spire formed as there's no chest down there.

Deku Tree

Thanks for posting this. I fucking hate this strike.

Once I found out what the reward was, I ignored it. Now I get a green exclamation point icon that stays there forever. Thanks, Bungie.

I hate that green exclamation point. Wish there was some way to turn it off.

Deku, I can be online for the flawless today if you guys want to.

We had a plan to possibly try tonight at 9:30pm est if you are on at that time. I am not 100% sure who can make it. I am happy to go for it at that time tonight. I see that RAWR re-added you today to our PSN chat after you left it yesterday.

Last night we basically tried once and we had it up to Atheon but then on player died to to a laggy teleporting harpy that did a lag blink and exploded on him.

Anyone need an extra for Crota? I have the checkpoint (on PS4). I don't mind us cheesing it either. I just want to get it done today before the reset.

I need to kill Crota at least twice before the reset so will be up for joining you when we get a group. Cheese is fine with me too. PSN is Ty_84.

I could use a kill on my Warlock. He's only Level 30, but I have an upgrade G'Horn to even him out.

Though, I'm not home for another 5 hours. :/

Deku Tree

Messiek you can take my spot. Feel bad about what happened (said tomorrow not realizing we were playing through the night and tomorrow really was the same day). Ill try and find another group in the future. Won't be able to play long tonight anyway cause of work. Good luck to you all: messiek, iRawr, Darryl, log, deku, and sjay.

I hope you stick around. I am not sure who is going to show up tonight. It will be better to get one run in tonight than none.

Also Messiek is in a vastly different time zone from the rest of us and has not said if able to try tonight our time. It is the middle of the night for Messiek.

LiK

No. I haven't been able to do that. When you abandon the bounty it stays in Eris inventory permanently and leaves the green diamond on top of Eris permanently too.

This is pretty dumb. C'mon Bungie, no one wants to do that shit bounty for shit rewards.

Not all of them were with loot rolls tho right? There is no way to do that many runs with loot rolls even with 3 characters.

Yeah. I don't play that much. I'm not sure how this stuff is calculated. Maybe it's referring to checkpoints? How many checkpoints are there in VoG? 6ish? So maybe I've only cleared it with loot rolls 20 something times.

FyreWulff

Did they patch the Vault of Glass 'raise the spire solo by leaving the area' glitch?

I can get into the vault by dismounting from my sparrow at the right angle but I don't think I've successfully got the spire formed as there's no chest down there.

no

if a random comes into your instance when you're trying that glitch, though, the vex will spawn and take the plates.

just wait two minutes, if it worked you'll hear the SHWAAOOOOSHGRRRVROOOOM sound

moris

I could use a crota kill if you get a group.

starting a group? 3 spots left if we start soon.

FyreWulff

All Defender Titans using all the different bubble perks can pretty destroy anything in the raids, imo. Too bad I haven't joined a full group like that to try it out.

I've always wanted to try a group with all the defender buffs at once, in the first place

sounds potentially OP

Top Bottom