• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Just hit 150 for the RL I want to buy. .only thing is I'm 300 rep too low for it. And I'm hoping it will drop the medal when I rank up. .this grind is terrible. God crucible sucks so much ass when you are grinding versus when you just casually want to play

Yep. Currently on the Grind for rep 3. I dumped all of my previous rep into FWC
I keep using my cruc marks for materials. Gotta stop doing that.

raindoc

and_zordons_gonna_zord_by_kuroikii-d4oylw1.gif

tumblr_mmlk34fi2v1rrdpg0o1_400.jpg

or Hawkmoon.

Temidien

Neo Member
Alright guys, I finally got my second alt to 29 and I'd really like to run through the Nightfall & Weekly 30 before tomorrow's wipe. Would anyone care to join me? I promise I won't drag the group down, I know this strike backwards and forwards.

PSN: Temidien

I finally started using Hawkmoon after upgrading it at Xur yesterday and holy shit, this thing is good. It's been sitting in my inventory forever but I had leveled Fatebringer and always that instead. Wish I realized how good it was before now.

CLBridges

Converted enough energy to shards and hit level 32 with my Warlock. Guess I'll be ready for Hard Mode once that releases, might play some other game a bit until then.

Styles

SO, has Bungie extended Xur's visit? Cause PSN is still down for me. If not, then hopefully he'll have the Hawkmoon upgrade again.

Yep. Currently on the Grind for rep 3. I dumped all of my previous rep into FWC
I keep using my cruc marks for materials. Gotta stop doing that.

I was saving multiple 5k bounties in case a good exotic dropped for me. . had to use my bounties to help me get closer to rep 3. God the Crucible grind is the worst grind ever. I pray I never have to do this again.

ocean

Banned
It is really brutal. Would be nice if you could wear a faction mark and do vanguard stuff for crucible marks.

You can do it for faction rep that gives you a crucible commendation. Seems odd it wouldn't work for marks too.
I'm doing it for the Saterienne Rapier. Firefly+Outlaw makes me feel it'll be a solid Fatebringer replacement. Lower impact of course since it's a Scout but I'd wager being 331 vs 300 attack would make up for that; coupled with higher RoF it should end up being higher DPS with better range and ammo capacity to boot.

Try it and see, it's only marks. Let me know what you think it you do, would like to test its range against my Comedian.
The shot package def has a strong influence on it. Just got it and need to level it more a tad bit. The default range are kinda garage same with the rate of fire.
Edit: still my second match using it as of now

Mindlog

so after the MTU settings workaround is posted all over the internet sony decides to add it to their official help page

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5417

now they dont have to fix the problem at its source!
There's a good laugh. Yeah, I had to do it to get my connection to work.

Crota has been picking up tips from Atheon. He went full Charles Xavier a couple of times to kill our sword bearer. Never seen him get so many kills while not in an attack animation of any sort other.

CLBridges

Went to play FFXIV for a little, so closed out Destiny. In just that short span PSN must have kicked me offline and now can't play either lol...Sony smh.

Top Bottom