• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
got my first kill with the sword as titan before bedtime, sweet run. congrats and PM me for new guardian lords to be added

jadedm17

Hi guys, I got a PS4 Destiny for Christmas, but with the PSN stuff I've only been playing for a couple of days. I've got a hunter that's 25 and am hoping to start jumping into the endgame stuff when I get a few more levels.

PSN is Lordsirsama

No need to wait, there's usually people willing to carry you to help get that boost quicker. My PSN is notjaded if you want to add me and I'll carry you through a weekly or two tomorrow around 10PM-2AM est.

LordofPwn

Couldn't buy a fusion rifle because of stupid psn. Thought I could get one from engram or crucible. Nope. 8 special weapon engrams in a row and not a damn fusion rifle. Even got 3 packages to open, nope. Fuck you cryptarch you double crossing bastard.

If anyone needs a sidewinder though, I got a nice pile of them for you.

Bogeypop

YAROUDOMO! It's that time of the week. As I'm sure many of the usual suspects have already formed groups and are simply waiting out these last precious moments until the weekly reset; there's the rest of us scallywags who are without a crew. Won't you all join me for some yo-ho-ho-and-a-bottle-of-rum as we send Crota to Davy Jone's Locker one more time, argh?

1) drassill
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Quote and add yourself to the list if interested.
I'd always like to do Nightfall first before raiding, but most people are just interested in doing Crota's End as quickly as possible after the reset.

LordofPwn

I will say though. Getting a 1st blood double kill with 1 sniper shot was very satisfying. I got rusted lands down.

If you funnel through the C doorway towards A spawn, you're going to haves bad time.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Going to do the first set of Eris bounties and then reload and go for as many NFs as I can do in an hour and a half.

YAROUDOMO! It's that time of the week. As I'm sure many of the usual suspects have already formed groups and are simply waiting out these last precious moments until the weekly reset; there's the rest of us scallywags who are without a crew. Won't you all join me for some yo-ho-ho-and-a-bottle-of-rum as we send Crota to Davy Jone's Locker one more time, argh?

1) drassill
2) Captain_Cold
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'd always like to do Nightfall first before raiding, but most people are just interested in doing Crota's End as quickly as possible after the reset.

Count me in for this, I guess. I'm fine with nightfall first, too.

1) drassill
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Im down if theres still space for the fresh restart.

Psn Akademik209

GlamFM

Banned

1) drassill
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

GlamFM

Bogeypop

Count me in for this, I guess. I'm fine with nightfall first, too.

Im down if theres still space for the fresh restart.

Psn Akademik209

Sweet, do you mind if we do Nightfall first, Akademik? So far it's just us three so we could do that while we wait for more people to join up for the Raid. Though I'm suspecting it's going to get crazy with group sign ups when we're actually at the reset minute.

And just as I say that... Lol don't want to leave Glam out if we do Nightfall, so I guess I'll wait for two more people to join and see if they want to do Nightfall + the Raid and we'll split up into two groups for the Nightfall or they just want to go straight into the Raid. Don't know if any of you guys have Swordbearer experience. Looks like we might still need one.

Nuszka

CE raid group straight after reset

1.Noomi85 , sword master
2.Nuszka
3.Tigerheli online now
4.Messiek
5.Macello
6.MrJellyBean - not online

The rest is available, if thats the case we might need 1 more to complete the group

SharkJAW

1) drassill
2)
3)
4)
5) SharkJAW
6)

I'll get in on this.

GlamFM

Banned
Sweet, do you mind if we do Nightfall first, Akademik? So far it's just us three so we could do that while we wait for more people to join up for the Raid. Though I'm suspecting it's going to get crazy with group sign ups when we're actually at the reset minute.

And just as I say that... Lol don't want to leave Glam out if we do Nightfall, so I guess I'll wait for two more people to join and see if they want to do Nightfall + the Raid and we'll split up into two groups for the Nightfall or they just want to go straight into the Raid. Don't know if any of you guys have Swordbearer experience. Looks like we might still need one.

<3

Yea im down.

Bogeypop

I'm on 31 but I can carry the sword. Done it every week with my hunter so far.

Sweet, that's one less thing we have to worry about. So I guess we don't need a Swordbearer for the final slot, anyone is welcome to join. :)

I was planning on running NFs first, though. Are you doing the same?

I personally would also like to one NF run first, but it depends on what the majority of the group wants to do.

Top Bottom