• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

lol another icebreaker from the raid chest. that makes 6 total.

tmolkb.jpeg

jiiikoo

Banned
Oh ffs. I haven't done the Eris questline at all (not interested in the story) so I can't start the Nightfall. Can I still join a Nightfall group if the one who is starting it has done the quests?

Teammates sometimes...lol

I was doing the Nexus strike, and both decided to stay up top for the boss fight. I wouldn't have mind if they had decent snipers like Ice Breaker or Black Hammer, but they were both using fusion rifle. Plus they both manage to go down some how.

But I should have expected as much, one was playing Striker with Glasshouse. smh

First time waking up early for a reset, had about 3 hours of sleep or so. Going to shower and nap after I finish the raid, NF and weekly since I have some plans with my fiancee and a donor of my university. I'm grateful for you guys letting me join you guys this morning.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
1st NF done... Got booted at the end, came back in got 8 kills... 2nd Dragon's Breath, will gey maxed and dismantled for 2 exotic shards

Jesus by next week I'll have roughly 20+ free exotic shards!

Just need 2 more radiant shards for level 32.

I got better stat rolls on my gauntlets and chest so I will have to level those up first. Will take a day or so.

Top Bottom