• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Bogeypop

1) drassill
2) Captain_Cold
3) Akademik209
4) GlamFM
5) SharkJAW
6) STILL NEED ONE MORE

Seems everyone's agreed to do a round of Nightfall first before the raid. Still need one more person willing to do NF then Crota's End, so we can temporarily split up into two groups. Or we could have one group of two and another of three and do the Nightfall that way while we wait for a 6th for the raid. I don't mind being in just a two-man group if we do it that way. Whatever you guys want to do.

Omnigul again?!

giphy.gif

At least the Gjallarhorn/Black Hammer will demolish her ass

Nuszka

CE raid group straight after reset

1.Noomi85 , sword master
2.Nuszka
3.Tigerheli online now
4.Messiek
5.Macello
6.MrJellyBean - cant make it
The rest is available, if thats the case we might need 1 more to complete the group

CE raid group straight after reset

1.Noomi85 , sword master
2.Nuszka
3.Tigerheli online now
4.Messiek
5.Macello
6.MrJellyBean - not online

The rest is available, if thats the case we might need 1 more to complete the group
I'll seem to be having some connection problems. Sorry about this guys. Hope I can fix this quick

jadedm17

Gjallarhorn > Omnigone

hang on, did you guys get something? it says i got the devil you don't (which i'm gonna shard) but i didn't see anything roll for you two.

Nothing, wtf? I noticed before the match it said I had radiant light from last week.

did you remember to sign out and back in after reset?

Really? Brb then, fuck now I need to run nf and weekly twice more each.
Brb guys

Top Bottom