• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

breakfuss

Omnigul is such a cheater. We killed her the first time you see her in nightfall with Gjalla. Then she is back with full health.

YEP, same thing happened to my team. Took her down before she escaped into the building only for her to respawn seconds later. Smh.

NF was cruel 3x over. Not even worth mentioning my drops but it was pretty easy so I can't be mad. Ghally, my dearest ghally. Why must you continue to elude me?

grr i would have joined but it looks like i was beaten.

Yeah sorry dude, I'm down to run as many Crota kills as necessary if people are looking to do it.

Warlock hit Lv32 which is awesome, and Titan got the helmet which means she has all 4 raid pieces and can rock Lv32 with Ruin Wings whenever I hit Eris rank 4.

Total haul for 3 CEs: Rad mats, 1 Titan helm, 1 Hunter boots, 3 duplicate armors, 0 exotic or raid weapons (still only have 3/5 but don't care about Hunger).

lupin23rd

Belated thanks to joecanada and xplicitone for showing me some tricks on Crota's End a couple nights ago, passed those along to my usual crew and got us some good quick loot this evening. Still pissed one guy got two raid armour pieces in his first run lol

Didn't think we'd get past Ir Yut, but after almost giving up with three of us, we found a couple randoms we had done Vault with months ago, and even with one guy at 29, managed to beat it with 5 people. Totally cheesed Crota due to time constraints, but looking forward to playing again and trying to do it legit.

What's the word on Hunger of Crota? I assume it's no Gjhallarhorn, but is it solid?

breakfuss

Helm of Saint-14 is hideous. Like, really. It can put me at 32 but I'm no longer wearing this abomination so I'll just have to wait for something else.

I actually don't mind the Omnigul strike at all until you get to the boss room. That strike becomes instantly garbage as soon as you get in that room. It's really bad and they really really need to figure out how to design boss battles cos damn the bosses in the game right now aren't what I'll call anything better than ok

Stubo

Helm of Saint-14 is hideous. Like, really. It can put me at 32 but I'm no longer wearing this abomination so I'll just have to wait for something else.

Helmet didn't drop for my first Titan. I have one more chance to get the helmet. I really don't want to wear Saint-14 for 32. It doesn't go well with anything.

I'll send an invite
Guys have you tried using the Thunderdevil shader? Looks fine to me.

shem935

Banned
Shem0275 looking for someone to do the nightfall 3x with or less it doesn't matter. Will need to join you for one as I don't have it unlocked on one character.

Steroyd

All I needed was either Warlock boots, Hunter chest or helmet to get one of the 2 to 32 and...

Duplicates, duplicates everywhere.

Top Bottom