• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Kukawaki

PS4 - 3 lvl 31's Crota's End.

We're looking for the Crota fight checkpoint or we could join a group.

1. Kukawski
2. Kitaj84
3. filipmenex
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

Contact anyone above on PSN.

Waldini

Yes! An exotic from the NF. After weeks of getting coins, Shards and Energy. Finally!

... no. NO. NO NO NO! NOOOOOOOOO.

No Land Beyond :(

Shito

Starting CE solo on my characters.
First character, first chest, first try: Dragon's Breath.
Still not the rocket launcher I'm waiting for, but I'll gladly take it!

Jinjo

Did the first two bits of the raid on all my characters and Nightall. Warlock and Hunter finally got their first piece in two weeks (gloves). Meanwhile my Titan is stealing all my gains and got its second piece for both gloves and boots. The fuck. Better stat rolls for a better distribution on them so I sharded my old ones.

No Land Beyond (skipped it when Xur had kt, would have rather liked 4th Horsemen) & Truth from chests. Thunderlord and Light Beyond Nemesis - had upgraded versions from both already - from nightfall (and a crappy shotgun). All in, good start of the week.

Now if Crota gifts me only shards I might get to level 32 this week, but most likely I'll have to wait another week due to replacing my boots (they had only one shard upgrade in them). Kinda fucked they don't grant extra shards on dismantling if you've levelled them. Even of you put in radiant stuff, still only 2 shards.

E92 M3

I hate being in this thread on Tuesday and seeing everyone get their loot. Though, Solar Burn for Nightfall should make it very "fun."

Manp

nightfall done. got patience and time which of course i already had, but not the 331 damage version. so now i can shard the old one and hopefully get a couple of free exotic shards.

did the first crota's chest and got a couple of shards. still no exotics from that damn thing.

not bad all in all :)

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Why doesn't this game give me a Gjallarhorn? Seriously, the loot system is fucking ridiculous. I have so many dupes of multiple exotics arggghhh.

Also 5 strange coins shouldn't be a NF reward. So silly, Bungie.

Manp

I hate being in this thread on Tuesday and seeing everyone get their loot. Though, Solar Burn for Nightfall should make it very "fun."

solar burn makes omnigul a walk in the park. last time with arc burn it was some sort of nightmare with all the damn splash damage going on in that fucking small room.

No exotics or raid armor. But I did get enough shard to get my hunter to lvl32. Nightfall has given me a legendary scout rifle and a legendary engram aka ass mats. 3rd times a charm right? Might have to do VoG later...

lupin23rd

Omnigul stood no chance against Gjallarhorn.

Didn't even get in the boss room the second game before you had her down, the Horn is fucking amazing.

Kinda bummed at my haul on those two - got Judgment VI and The Calming, neither of which I will likely use. Plus got two rep levels up and got a solar sniper (already have a couple others) and ascendent shard (LOL) as my "rewards"

Otherwise, good games and cheers to you and Messiek!

Nuszka

Did 2 Ce raids, 3 nightfalls , got 2 x mida, horn, ruin wings , warlock raid chest, raid fusion rifle. Wondering if i should hit that lvl 32 mark with my titan or just wait for better rolls on raid gear. We do not even know when the hard raid drops so there is no rush for that.

Top Bottom