• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Lima

Omnigul is such a cheater. We killed her the first time you see her in nightfall with Gjalla. Then she is back with full health.

CLBridges

Nothing good for 3 Nightfall's this week, 8 strange coins, 4th Horseman (2nd one) and Admonisher rocket launcher...when will I get Hard Light or Monte Carlo :(

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wow shitty Crota for my Warlock:

Radiant Shard - 4
Radiant Energy - 8
Song of Ir Yut - 3rd time (LMG)

No armor, needed Helmet/Boots and maybe a better rolled boots =/
Fuck, next week wait >_<

Bogeypop

Crota's End Zero Hour Group

1) drassill
2) Captain_Cold
3) Akademik209
4) GlamFM
5) SharkJAW
6) GraveRobberX

Great run as always you guys, and newcomer to the group Captain_Cold on the Sword. Any of you possibly interested in making this a static group for the forseeable future when reset time rolls around? Already grouped up together a few times, so I figure why not.

Only got a few Shards and Energy, Hunger of Crota, and a second pair of Warlock Boots that rolled worse than my current boots. Black Hammer and the Helmet elude me for another week. Think Glam mentioned he's almost to 32 now with the gear he got from the Raid today so congrats!

Gordon

So Nightfall. My buddies got MIDA and P&T. Pretty nice. I got 7 coins. Hilarious.

On the upside I've established that in the rare circumstance where you don't complete Nightfall in a given week, and you happen to be on past weekly reset, you can run nightfall, get loot, log off, and it indicates I can get loot again. Haven't run it a second time yet, but the loot was delisted after I completed it, and relisted when I logged off and on, underneath the mission description in the Director. Maybe I'll have better luck on my second go.

First reset since I've stopped playing and I don't feel the urge to play the Nightfall strike and the Weekly heroic strike anymore. Addiction is the final boss of Destiny and I think I've beaten it!

crota wants: shards for my armor

what I got-
easy chest x3: energy, energy, energy
lamps: energy
bridge: energy
hallway chest x3: energy, shards, shards
crota x3: energy, energy, energy+song of ir yut.

welp.

Finally got some good stats for my raid legs. Now I just need good stats for raid chest and I'll invest the shards to be level 32.

Also got the raid RL.

GlamFM

Banned

1) drassill
2) Captain_Cold
3) Akademik209
4) GlamFM
5) SharkJAW
6) GraveRobberX

Great run as always you guys, and newcomer to the group Captain_Cold on the Sword. Any of you possibly interested in making this a static group for the forseeable future when reset time rolls around? Already grouped up together a few times, so I figure why not.

Only got a few Shards and Energy, Hunger of Crota, and a second pair of Warlock Boots that rolled worse than my current boots. Black Hammer and the Helmet elude me for another week. Think Glam mentioned he's almost to 32 now with the gear he got from the Raid today so congrats!

Yeah! Always fun raiding with you guys. Let's make this group static.

Edit: no, noooooooo... Not even close to be 32, I just have all the gear needed. Still need a bazillion shards... :(

2 shards from Crota!

That makes only 1 needed for 32!

Got the chest on my Warlock too, so all 3 classes can get to 32 with enough shards. Need that Eris Rank 4!

Alucrid

Banned
needed raid chest for titan, get arms. needed raid arms for warlock, get chest. then it decides to hand me a monte carlo and hard light out of the first chest. this fucking game.

not to mention that it's the damn omnighoul strike again for the nightfall...

1) drassill
2) Captain_Cold
3) Akademik209
4) GlamFM
5) SharkJAW
6) GraveRobberX

I'm game at least for the next few weeks. Shouldn't have any NAT type issues next week either since I'll be back home on my normal network.

EL CUCO

Woke up early to do Nightfall and Eris bounties and my wifi wants to act up. Spent an hour messing with router and nothing.

Guess I'll just call Comcast later...
I should've stayed sleeping :(

Top Bottom