• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Jinjo

I don't get why Bungie is making Solar even more OP with Black Hammer and Hunger.

Atleast we have a fun strike to use it on now. Nexus was boring with Solar. Game really needs a strong Arc rocket launcher though. They're all Solar except for Truth.

E92 M3

solar burn makes omnigul a walk in the park. last time with arc burn it was some sort of nightmare with all the damn splash damage going on in that fucking small room.

That's what I meant lol. Fun meaning Gjallarhorn obliterating everything in sight.

Atleast we have a fun strike to use it on now. Nexus was boring with Solar. Game really needs a strong Arc rocket launcher though. They're all Solar except for Truth.

I'm sure the wolf house will give us one.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
First crota chest just gave me no land beyond. Damnit game, I already bought that POS, give me Gjallarhorn.

Deku Tree

I really hope CE doesn't make me a #forever31 person....but it's looking like it's going to...

Nah. Armor drops are more frequent and they check your characters previous drops to some extent. You will get to 32 for sure if you keep raiding. It is still really early to get to 32.

lupin23rd

Don't even know if it's good, but got a One Way Ticket 000 with Arc from something last week, and was super excited to finally have an Arc launcher.

Did 2 Ce raids, 3 nightfalls , got 2 x mida, horn, ruin wings , warlock raid chest, raid fusion rifle. Wondering if i should hit that lvl 32 mark with my titan or just wait for better rolls on raid gear. We do not even know when the hard raid drops so there is no rush for that.

My rule is basically this:

Get to 32 as fast as you can. If you're unhappy with any of the gear rolls, you are really only looking for one or maybe two pieces to drop in the raid with better stats. While that is happening, you're accumulating more than enough shards to level them immediately when they drop.

So, why wait on 32? Go for it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
*streeeeetch* Ahh, the reset spike. I"ll have to catch up once I've had caffeine, but I added a couple Guardian Lords to the OP together.

I hear the Nightfall is Omnigul with Solar Burn.... muahahahaha.

Let slip the dogs of war.

Bogeypop

*streeeeetch* Ahh, the reset spike. I"ll have to catch up once I've had caffeine, but I added a couple Guardian Lords to the OP together.

I hear the Nightfall is Omnigul with Solar Burn.... muahahahaha.

Let slip the dogs of war.

Let me know if you need some people for Nightfalls or raiding. Feel it's only fair to help you out when you've helped me and many others out. :D

blazeuk

First nightfall of the week, got The Devil You Don't which looks worse than the vendor one, the daily did give me a legendary engram but that turned into 2 shards, shards from the first Crota chest too. I hope my Titan has better luck.

Kensuke

Starting a fresh PSN Crota raid. We'll probably run it 3 times. Join uuuuusssss

1. Wretched_Walrus (lvl 31)
2. DontBrickMeBro (lvl 31)

Manp

1st NF - Obsidian Mind helmet
2nd NF - No Land Beyond :/
3rd NF - Mast of The Third Man

93exnfx.jpg

that's probably where i'm gonna hang myself if i don't get Fatebringer or the G weapon

:p

Namikaze1

Aaaaawwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Both my Hunter and Titan got boots today and both are set for 32!

Now to delete my Titan alt and create again a Warlock.

All I needed was either Warlock boots, Hunter chest or helmet to get one of the 2 to 32 and...

Duplicates, duplicates everywhere.

Yeah, I think you've gotten the worst overall drops from our group, especially with those 5 Swordbreakers, smh.

For people, especially Titans, how long did it take to go from Eris 3 to Eris 4? I'll probably need another ~3257 rep after today doing double bounties. Probably not reasonable to hit 4 before next reset unless they really even out the titan specific bounties by having them multiple days this week?

Yeah, I think you've gotten the worst overall drops from our group, especially with those 5 Swordbreakers, smh.

For people, especially Titans, how long did it take to go from Eris 3 to Eris 4? I'll probably need another ~3257 rep after today doing double bounties. Probably not reasonable to hit 4 before next reset unless they really even out the titan specific bounties by having them multiple days this week?

I reached Eris 4 yesterday morning just turning in one bounty. Started doing the double bounty thing about 8 days prior (Titan)

We also are getting seriously hosed with the lack of Titan bounties. So that was a speed bump as well.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
it's odd that the weekly heroics feel like more of a pain than the nightfalls
That's not new. Weekly rarely ever has a burn and it just becomes a high level tedious task.
It really really depends. First off, there's a burn on the weekly heroic about 50% of the time. If there is, the Heroic is almost definitely waaaaay easier. If there isn't, but there is one on the Nightfall, the Heroic is usually more of a pain... but not always. Also depends on the Strike in question and what kind of damage the enemies are doing back to you.

This week, I can barely think of anything in the entire strike that does Solar damage. It's completely in your favor. So if the Heroic doesn't have the it there's no doubt it's more annoying.

When it was Arc burn, they both had it, and the Heroic was decidedly less so just because it had checkpoints alone
Let me know if you need some people for Nightfalls or raiding. Feel it's only fair to help you out when you've helped me and many others out. :D
:D Thanks! Tuesdays I usually play other games, but might be looking for some late night nightfall

Top Bottom