• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

2 lots of shards and 1 lot of energy from the 1st CE chest. Third week in a row with nothing. Rngesus hates me.

I'm gonna go sacrifice some stuff before I start nightfalls

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Can we change "Weekly Reset" to "Weekly Letdown"?

CE: All energies, but 2 shards.
Nightfall: Symbiote. I've already had this drop. I've already purchased a duplicate from Xur. This week he sold ANOTHER one. Why another drop :(
Currently doing weekly.
Doing Vault of glass tomorrow.

Too bummed out to keep going tonight :\

Complete Nightfall, get Legendary engram which turns into Arc Fusion Rifle which I dismantle immediately. I'm fine with Murmur and Solar Trolley tyvm

we all know how this ends

skCwOGU.jpg

First time waking up early for a reset, had about 3 hours of sleep or so. Going to shower and nap after I finish the raid, NF and weekly since I have some plans with my fiancee and a donor of my university. I'm grateful for you guys letting me join you guys this morning.
Glad you were able to join us! Hope it was a great experience. Plus it's nice knocking everything out at once besides VoG. Got my first crota kill. Lvl32 is cheap.

whole buncha nothing from weeklies and chests so far, but then again i already have everything i could ask for now after VoC dropped the other day. i just need to do 4 more trophies to truly become legend

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks Kylie and Frye.

I had to really hurry the hell up that last one. Have to get ready for work which is why I went ham with the Horn.

Top Bottom