• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

ocean

Banned
First Nightfall: 9 Ascendant Energies
Second Nightfall: Primary Legendary Engram which decrypts into...3 Ascendant Energies.

Hip hop horray.

Namikaze1

Oh gawd, are you able to get that Warlock leveled in time for NF? :p
Gonna create her tomorrow. I'm planning to do all the bounties today on both my titans and save it up in case I get the helmet on my main Titan. I kept all her level 31 gear so all my Warlock need are the raid gear. It's already raid ready.

Bogeypop

:D Thanks! Tuesdays I usually play other games, but might be looking for some late night nightfall

If by late night you mean now
timezones please
that works for me; however, if you mean 12-ish hours from now I don't know if I'd be around at that time D:

3 CE, 2 NF, 2 Weekly completed. Getting all this grinding out of the way this week and I probably won't hop back on until Xur comes.

Yeah, it's so nice getting it all out of the way as efficiently as possible. 3 CE's took <2 hrs of real time, where a good 30 min of that is probably switching around characters and BS. I need to remember to check the Mission Summary for how long the actual raids take...

Edit: full now, thanks

Yeah, it's so nice getting it all out of the way as efficiently as possible. 3 CE's took <2 hrs of real time, where a good 30 min of that is probably switching around characters and BS. I need to remember to check the Mission Summary for how long the actual raids take...

Edit: full now, thanks

Just finished up our last nightfall and weekly. God I am tired though, and I have somewhere to be in 2 hours haha. Hopefully a quick nap, shower and coffee will help me.

So I quit out to orbit before the rewards screen after beating the nightfall which resulted in me getting no rewards. I did the nightfall again and still nothing.

Learn from my mistake.

So I quit out to orbit before the rewards screen after beating the nightfall which resulted in me getting no rewards. I did the nightfall again and still nothing.

Learn from my mistake.
I've always been fearful of this happening to me. I've stuffed my impatience and waited the 30 seconds every time, no matter the event.

And the last night fall gave me 6 ass energy to go along with the 500 ass energies I already own. Well at least I got my first crota kill within 2.5 sword phases. So if anyone needs help later on in the day. Let me know. Being a lvl32 makes a major differences in killing crota.

I've got the Crota checkpoint and I'm looking to knock out that then do the first two phases real quick. Anyone interested? 32 Swordbearer would be nice.

1. toastyToast (toasty_T)

LiK

My Titan better not get another Chest piece tonight.

Hey rodiard, lemme know if you wanna do the first two segments tonight in CE. Should be fast and fun.

Shito

Fuck yeah, gloves and chest on my warlock!
I already had boots, and I reeeeeaaaally wanted that chest, so beautiful.
Still have my hunter to solo run on CE, but it's already a GOOD WEEK! <3

zewone

I did it. First chest.

KF5pXEh.jpg

rNilla

I've got the Crota checkpoint and I'm looking to knock out that then do the first two phases real quick. Anyone interested? 32 Swordbearer would be nice.

1. toastyToast (toasty_T)
I can help with Crota if it's soon but probably not the beginning. PSN rNilla

Top Bottom