• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Guess that's it

1. toastyToast
2. Namikaze1
3. deicide2673
4. commish
5. rodiard
6. Hyun Sai

Gonna add whoever I don't have and we can do this asap

LiK

Weekly has been harder than NFs, definitely. More people seem to die in Weeklies these days. The level 30 Weeklies are no joke.

Hehe, probably not tonight, but maybe. tomorrow night I'll likely be running at least 1 full Crota

Bummer, I won't be home tomorrow.

phen0m24

Say no to drugs and stay in school.
Nice deal. I'm told it's a lovely weapon. By whom?

I'm sitting in my bed logging on to work, my son says, at the same chest -

"Dad look! Hawkmoon!"

And then proceeds to take it into Control and destroy with it. Ah youth....

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Reverse that and you got it right.
lol, I was gonna say.

Harpies do solar and have arc shields.

In the first half the main thing attacking you is the Wire rifles from the vandals and that's arc, alongside stuff running up to you and stabbing you, but there's no lightswitch so this should be cake.

phen0m24

lol, I was gonna say.

Harpies do solar and have arc shields.

In the first half the main thing attacking you is the Wire rifles from the vandals and that's arc, alongside stuff running up to you and stabbing you, but there's no lightswitch so this should be cake.
The cake is a lie

Josh wants to raid with you again. He's running around now in crucible with a Hawkmoon.

gdt

6 strange coins from a Nightfall holy shit. Damn, well my luck was amazing last week so it had to end sometime. Got 1 Nightfall left.

Anybody need to do 1?

Ps4 gdt5016

LiK

6 strange coins from a Nightfall holy shit. Damn, well my luck was amazing last week so it had to end sometime. Got 1 Nightfall left.

Anybody need to do 1?

Ps4 gdt5016

Man, that's kinda bullshit. NFs should give minimum 9 coins like with a lvl 30 Weekly.

The wife and I managed to squeeze in a little Crota before I left for work this morning. I got my second pair of Hunter boots with same stats. My wife on the other hand got her Warlock Gloves and Chest piece. So Radiant Shards aside, she can now hit 32.

So far I've gotten 4 raid armor pieces total. Two titan gloves and two Hunter boots. :/

Edit: I'll have the 2nd chest checkpoint this evening if anyone wants it.

Big thanks to iRAWRasaurus and David for helping me out on the weekly last night.

I feel like I've got a bit more direction on what to work on with my titan going forward. I still don't understand the lack of match making for the weekly, but I'm assuming that has been beaten to death a million times over in these threads.

For now I'm going to focus on blasting through bounties to level up my Vanguard reputation, run strikes to collect marks until I hit the cap, then hopefully find another group for the weekly.

Any suggested order for Titan gearing? Just purchase the legendaries from the Titan vendor?

Am I correct in assuming I can be semi-carried through Vault of Glass once I hit 26-27?

blackflag

Best reset I've had probably since playing the game.

Yesterday I soloed through bridge on my hunter. Got my first 2 pieces. Today I got helm. Now he's ready for 32 when I get the shards.

Titan needed either helm or boots. Got both. He'll be 32 today.

Got a duplicate armamentum...I'll take the exotic shard. Got a Titan alpha lupi will keep and might use since my raid gear is low on intellect.

Warlock just needed chest. Didn't get it but that's ok since my shards are going to Titan first.

Still no Gallahorn though.

Good couple of runs last night on Crota with 2 different groups. Our second run was Gjallarhorn-less, but 2 guys with Hunger of Crota and one Hezen were droping him just as fast.

And Solar burn on Omnigul? More power to us, I don't think any enemy in that strike shoots solar.

EL CUCO

anyone has Crota cp?
aBCi8NC.jpg

realcZk

in my preliminary post-drunk testing... hunger of crota appears to drop crotas shields better than my maxed out dragoons breath, even when crota is standing in the two second long solar flare that tickles him here and there

i could have just been mnissing my shots though

and dammit bungie, wheres my swaghorn

Mattiator

And the last night fall gave me 6 ass energy to go along with the 500 ass energies I already own. Well at least I got my first crota kill within 2.5 sword phases. So if anyone needs help later on in the day. Let me know. Being a lvl32 makes a major differences in killing crota.

Congrats awesome job, you going to be around at 11 30 pst 230 est?
:)

Namikaze1

I got 3... though i couldn't really play thursday-midday saturday so i'll only be jealous and choose not to hate you. Also why are you still alive?
Sky diving was postponed till February break due to GF stuck 4 states away from where I am. Her car broke down just a block away from her parents place

Top Bottom