• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Greenymac

I got it last week!

5q6EXGN.png

It's all Strength along with my raid chest so I'm waiting on rerolls for at least 1 of them.

Mine rolled intellect I think...keeping it!

Which piece of loot are you referring to?
I guess I need to clarify, do the shaders/ship/emblem drop in place of shards/raid gear/exotics? I assume having those equipped prevents them from dropping again, but i like my current emblems. 90% of my friends list has that emblem equipped, so I wasn't sure if there was a reason for it.

How do checkpoints work in Crota. I got to the second chest in Crota, the one after shrieked but I didn't open it and got disconnected. Next time I load it will it start me in the room with the chest or will I have to do the shriekers again cos I was looking right at it when I got disconnected.

LordofPwn

How do checkpoints work in Crota. I got to the second chest in Crota, the one after shrieked but I didn't open it and got disconnected. Next time I load it will it start me in the room with the chest or will I have to do the shriekers again cos I was looking right at it when I got disconnected.

I've got some bad news for you. you hit the checkpoint for the deathsinger.

Dear, RNGesus

I currently have 220 strange coins thanks to you giving me nothing but coins on all 3 of my NF last week. You obviously know I don't really need them but you are so gracious to me and provide in abundance. I'd like for you to give me nothing but what you feel I have earned, so if it isn't too much to ask, please do not feel the need to provide me with a Gjallarhorn. I can now see that the weapon has no place in my life and I would probably just have it in the vault collecting dust. You know me better than I know myself.

I was once lost in my ways when I would work day and night on multiple characters in hopes of one day acquiring it. Your grace has now made me wiser and I am now made whole by the countless coins and to what I used to refer to as "useless legendary weapons" for rewards. I look forward to what your majesty will provide for me this week again, and I can only hope it would be more coins, or even 10 ascended shards.

Thank you so much,
Cuco.

I second this. Yesterday I just wanted radiant shards or a ghorn from Crota, but RNG in all of its infinite wisdom granted me my 5th mida multi tool. I now know that I can perform just fine without the giggityhorn and have ceased my quest. I really don't care anymore.

Arrrammis

I believe it will start you after the bridge but before the shreikers so CE you got the chest door open. Either that, or it will start you at the deathainger checkpoint.

I second this. Yesterday I just wanted radiant shards or a ghorn from Crota, but RNG in all of its infinite wisdom granted me my 5th mida multi tool. I now know that I can perform just fine without the giggityhorn and have ceased my quest. I really don't care anymore.

Now you've got the idea.

Once you give up on finding the giggidyhorn, the giggidyhorn will seek you out.

It's looking for you - right now.

I don't like it at all. The hunter one is decent. Don't like any of the designs from the DLC. The whole vampire skull stuff is just uninspired.

I haven't seen any others, but I like it! Especially with Ruin Wings. Wish I can post better screenshots but I'm not at home or on a computer.

akD89lybIxk2-pwVQt27l6D1UtQtvSTnJW9nx8llGdY

Ambitious

Oh my god, I finally got a faction shader. It's Nefertiti AK from New Monarchy.

B6IJqj0IgAARNCd.jpg:orig

Not sure about the red helmet, but the rest looks great.

EL CUCO

The MIDA multitool is your Destiny.

Lag makes weird things happen in this game, I wouldn't rule that out.

It could even be you!!! Bum bum bummmm

Wouldn't shock me. At least twice a week I randomly get disconnected from the game world with different animal error codes yet the rest of the devices in my house stay connected and my internet speeds remain stable. Yet for some reason out of all of my friends I'm the only one to get regularly disconnected.

Your MIDA is my Praxic, its all this game wants to give me. If i get one again I am seriously reconsider playing this game anymore.

R0ckman

I really love thorn, it really does deal with the fleeing from battle nonsense that goes on in this game. I really hate sprint mechanics because it promotes fleeing and pulling out a shotty rather than standing ground and getting better in direct combat.

Dante316

Did the 1st 2 parts of raid on my own, got 8 radiant shards and hard light that maxes to 331 attack :) from 1 character, still gtta do it for 2 more times and ofc the 2nd chest.

Top Bottom