• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

So my 3 year old erased my level 31 (almost 32) warlock. Gone into the darkness with him are a maxed 331 Suros, Maxed 331 Gjallarhorn (just got this last week), Maxed Hunger for crota, Maxed 331 thorn, Maxed 331 Icebreaker, Maxed (except for the crux of crota ) Eidallon Allly, Maxed Swordbreaker, Maxed 300 Truth, Maxed Silimars Wrath (Quickly became my favorite Crucible gun). Along with two pieces of fully leveloed raid armor and countless other guns, coins, shards. Feels bad. I don't think I can even cut this game on anymore.

Ugh, would make me sick. Sorry to hear. I doubt they can do anything to help. Makes me worry my kid could do the same, they are dangerous on the controller. They once bought something in the PSN store and I didn't have purchases password protected because I never thought they could do that, but randoms button presses can with luck.

outsida

This hurts to read. Consoles need password options.
The twist is that my account is passworded for this very reason. But I just recently bought my daughter an Xbox one for Christmas so I'm game sharing with her so I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for even more games now. My son has his own account that I let him play kinect games amongst others. So the Xbox in the living room now needs me to be signed in for anyone else I.E my son to play any of those games. His mom signs me in. She's oblivious as to the damage that can be done. Messages me at work about him trying to play destiny and we end up at this point.

So my 3 year old erased my level 31 (almost 32) warlock. Gone into the darkness with him are a maxed 331 Suros, Maxed 331 Gjallarhorn (just got this last week), Maxed Hunger for crota, Maxed 331 thorn, Maxed 331 Icebreaker, Maxed (except for the crux of crota ) Eidallon Allly, Maxed Swordbreaker, Maxed 300 Truth, Maxed Silimars Wrath (Quickly became my favorite Crucible gun). Along with two pieces of fully leveled raid armor and countless other guns, coins, shards. Feels bad. I don't think I can even cut this game on anymore.

If this happened to me I would never play again. I'm sorry bud but I would find another game.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
I love this game.

Level 6 (7 at very end) - 21K 5D 4A No Loot
Level 22 - 8K 8D 4A Two blue engrams
Level 24 4K 7D 2A Two blue engrams

They really need to tweak this RNG.

Namikaze1

I think I just invented a new cheese. Die in crucible with no fusion grenades. Switch to voidfang. Switch back to Starfire. Fusion grenades for days.
Twilight's description of you was on point. :p

So my 3 year old erased my level 31 (almost 32) warlock. Gone into the darkness with him are a maxed 331 Suros, Maxed 331 Gjallarhorn (just got this last week), Maxed Hunger for crota, Maxed 331 thorn, Maxed 331 Icebreaker, Maxed (except for the crux of crota ) Eidallon Allly, Maxed Swordbreaker, Maxed 300 Truth, Maxed Silimars Wrath (Quickly became my favorite Crucible gun). Along with two pieces of fully leveled raid armor and countless other guns, coins, shards. Feels bad. I don't think I can even cut this game on anymore.
damn, sorry to hear that. I would quit Destiny if something like this happened.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sorry to hear that Outsida. I don't think I would take that nearly as good as you did.

Anybody doing Crota in a couple of hours or so? I could join. If I don't get a helm I'm not going sweat it since I can still go to 32 with Inmost light. But I'd rather use the most badass exotic Ruin Wings.

On the brightside. A blue engram turn into an Arc launcher with tracking and super ammo pickup.

Shito

Omnigul comes back SO often in strike playlists I can't resent the people leaving it anymore.
In fact, I even started doing the same thing...
Got it 5 times out of my 8 last strikes: come the fuck on Bungie!

Deku Tree

Omnigul comes back SO often in strike playlists I can't resent the people leaving it anymore.
In fact, I even started doing the same thing...
Got it 5 times out of my 8 last strikes: come the fuck on Bungie!

I don't resent randoms quitting. I resent that they usually don't get replaced except at the times when they're least needed.

zewone

This method is real.

jqyGFwN.jpg

spyder_ur

Alright, haven't seen many CE groups going out so I'll form one for a casual but hopefully quick-ish run. Looking to head out whenever we're full. Sword experience would be great.

1. spyder_ur - 31 Titan
2. Camokid42

Carn82

'need' to splurge some vanguard marks on a new primary, but most of all the vanguard weapons kinda suck :/ Or are there hidden gems in there?

Sullichin

Dragons Breath might not be GH, but I don't think it's as lackluster as some say. It does a few hundred points damage than my ~300 Valedectorian without upgrades, and can hold 3 shells. I'm having fun with it.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Alright, haven't seen many CE groups going out so I'll form one for a casual but hopefully quick-ish run. Looking to head out whenever we're full. Sword experience would be great.

1. spyder_ur - 31 Titan
2. Camokid42

Im 32 Titan with sword experience

androo2300

Top Bottom