• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Hzoltan69

Alright, haven't seen many CE groups going out so I'll form one for a casual but hopefully quick-ish run. Looking to head out whenever we're full. Sword experience would be great.

1. spyder_ur - 31 Titan
2. Camokid42

Sign me up, pls. Any class, but no sword experience. PSN: Hzoltan969

X-Frame

Nightfall gave me my first Red Hand IX, and I really like the perks. Plus 10 rounds standard so no Field Scout isn't too bad.

- Spray & Play
- Send It/Perfect Balance
- Grenadier

I think Grenadier is one of the best primary weapon perks for a Legendary weapon. Being able to restore 10% of your grenade meter with every kill means grenades could come back in seconds if you can kill trash quick enough.

I love this game.

Level 6 (7 at very end) - 21K 5D 4A No Loot
Level 22 - 8K 8D 4A Two blue engrams
Level 24 4K 7D 2A Two blue engrams

They really need to tweak this RNG.
H
H
T
H
H

They need to tweak this coin!

I was discussing with someone the idea of doling out glimmer consumables to winners of Crucible matches. Right now, glimmer is a limiting factor and Crucible is nowhere near lucrative enough to spend time there. It sounds like it might be already in the works.

So my 3 year old erased my level 31 (almost 32) warlock. Gone into the darkness with him are a maxed 331 Suros, Maxed 331 Gjallarhorn (just got this last week), Maxed Hunger for crota, Maxed 331 thorn, Maxed 331 Icebreaker, Maxed (except for the crux of crota ) Eidallon Allly, Maxed Swordbreaker, Maxed 300 Truth, Maxed Silimars Wrath (Quickly became my favorite Crucible gun). Along with two pieces of fully leveled raid armor and countless other guns, coins, shards. Feels bad. I don't think I can even cut this game on anymore.

Definitely contact Bungie. I'd hope they make backups, at least once every so and so. Sorry, hope it works out

i searched 5 games.

each one has been on skyshock.

each one has been in progress.

each one has been against a party of 4 or more.

throw me a fucking bone here, bungie.

Zocano

Alright, haven't seen many CE groups going out so I'll form one for a casual but hopefully quick-ish run. Looking to head out whenever we're full. Sword experience would be great.

1. spyder_ur - 31 Titan
2. Camokid42

I'd like to join! PSN is Zocano 31 titan

1. spyder_ur - 31 Titan
2. Camokid42
I have a friend and I'm a 32 hunter with sword experience and Crota checkpoint. Still open? Macello

Oops guess not. Looking for four then.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
H
H
T
H
H

They need to tweak this coin!

I was discussing with someone the idea of doling out glimmer consumables to winners of Crucible matches. Right now, glimmer is a limiting factor and Crucible is nowhere near lucrative enough to spend time there. It sounds like it might be already in the works.

Losing team: Rep, Points, Glimmer, 1 loot
Winning team: More rep, More points, More glimmer, 2 loot.

Should be a guaranteed thing.

outsida

Account deletion really needs a 2 step process or a password. Maybe even a failsafe to dump all gear to the Vault or lost-and-found.
You should be working on Destiny my friend. How they let it get this far without some form of protection or recovery of characters seeing how mean the RNG can be is beyond me. Had my stuff just gone into the vault or post office I wouldn't care at all. I can't get another character to 31 in a few days but I'll never get those guns and time it took to max them back.

Top Bottom