• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

EL CUCO

Thank you RNGesus. You are so kind. You're graciousness goes beyond comprehension
0t35b7X.jpg

LiK

Got Titan Bracers from first section but Crota gave me 3 Rad Shards. :(

Anyone doing more CE? I got my Hunter ready for it.

Mazre

So I was goofing around in the nightfall to do the cleansing bounty and I'm all the way to the Jovian complex part. Do two people want to jump in clear this part and then carry my 28 lock through omnigul?

PSN: Mazre_

Greenymac

That's exactly what I was thinking. Thank goodness that isn't the case then.

Yeah when I got it I wss hoping for 3 nades. I upgraded it completely but alas no triple nades. BUT it does free up gift of the sun node to be used for touch of flame...Useful in its own right. Noticed in pvp that the extra burn is VERY useful...

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So I was goofing around in the nightfall to do the cleansing bounty and I'm all the way to the Jovian complex part. Do two people want to jump in clear this part and then carry my 28 lock through omnigul?

PSN: Mazre_

I'm down. I have another with me.

Temple of Osiris needs to have some amazing incentives and loot. Win 3 times in a row, here have a legendary engram or exotics. If your team quits you are out. Of course it's never coming out, so it's all a dream. I have a 2.8 KD if anybody wants to assemble a super team because I know some people in Neogaf are prob in the 3s.

So for every run I've done with my hunter, I've been handed a pair of Gauntlets, Chest piece, and a Black Hammer. Meanwhile, two runs with my Warlock nets me the Helm, arms, and boots along with the Heavy machine gun and shotgun. Why does RNGesus think it's funny to taunt my Hunter?

Bright side, I only need boots for the hunter (which I'll never get) and a chest for my Warlock (plus millions of Hadronic Essence) to have them both at 32.

I suck at this whole lantern jumping things, I've made it up on the ledge a couple times and messed up. Now the past two times that I've actually managed to boost up there and get to the bridge part waves of enemies still spawn at the end and not just an orge. Did they patch it or am I just messing up somehow?

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
RNG: Ruining Destiny since Day 1.

The tagline "Become Legend" is ruined when thousands of people have all completed the same task, yet only 2% of them have the reward for doing so.

I hate the fact that I see people saying "Oy, my 6th Mythoclast" and many have yet to get one since launch.

I'm salty as fuck, bro.

I suck at this whole lantern jumping things, I've made it up on the ledge a couple times and messed up. Now the past two times that I've actually managed to boost up there and get to the bridge part waves of enemies still spawn at the end and not just an orge. Did they patch it or am I just messing up somehow?

You're supposed to hop on a rock next to the last lantern where no enemies but the ogre can get you. Then sit on said rock till bridge is formed and hightail across

Born2Live

You need to jump on to the low rock next to the lamp that explodes. Snipe the Ogre from the rock,wait forbade weight of darkness to be lifted and then run for the exit.

You're supposed to hop on a rock next to the last lantern where no enemies but the ogre can get you. Then sit on said rock till bridge is formed and hightail across

You need to jump on to the low rock next to the lamp that explodes. Snipe the Ogre from the rock,wait forbade weight of darkness to be lifted and then run for the exit.
Ah okay, didn't jump up on the rock so maybe that's why the enemies spawned. Not quite in the loop when it comes to all these things, thanks!

You should be working on Destiny my friend. How they let it get this far without some form of protection or recovery of characters seeing how mean the RNG can be is beyond me. Had my stuff just gone into the vault or post office I wouldn't care at all. I can't get another character to 31 in a few days but I'll never get those guns and time it took to max them back.

They let it get this far because it is honestly a very rare edge case. Accidental deletions are probably insignificant in terms of numbers. Not that they shouldn't address it, just that they probably feel resources are better allocated elsewhere.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Got the Claws of Ahmblahblahblah from Nightfall. Let's see what the second run gives me....

Lucky Raspberry.

Sullichin

Got the Claws of Ahmblahblahblah from Nightfall. Let's see what the second run gives me....

Lucky Raspberry.
Seriously under rated if you weren't excited about this drop / don't have them already. I favor other exotics in PVE but I get so many grenade kills with this in Crucible. It's awesome if you use trip mines. Even in PVE they are good since you know exactly where enemies will come, you can set traps.

Top Bottom