• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Alrighty, because the weekly roll keeps putting a finger up my bum, I'm finally starting my second hunter on the Xbone.

Running crucible till rank 7, then running story on hard settings

Deku Tree

NF#3 gave me The Devil You Don't with Return to Sender, Field Scout, and Mulligan.
I'm gonna max that out for sure.
Might replace my Fatebringer everywhere except Arc Burns.

A great day.

3 nightfall attempts gave me the 4th horseman.
1 Crota raid gave me the hunter helmet, now I got a full set of the raid armor for my hunter. Still got 2 Crota and 3 VoG left to do!

Only 4 exotic wepons that I am missing, hard light, hawkmoon, dragons breath, necrochasm" just Need the crux of crota and its mine"

todd360

I think I just invented a new cheese. Die in crucible with no fusion grenades. Switch to voidfang. Switch back to Starfire. Fusion grenades for days.

outsida

So my 3 year old erased my level 31 (almost 32) warlock. Gone into the darkness with him are a maxed 331 Suros, Maxed 331 Gjallarhorn (just got this last week), Maxed Hunger for crota, Maxed 331 thorn, Maxed 331 Icebreaker, Maxed (except for the crux of crota ) Eidallon Allly, Maxed Swordbreaker, Maxed 300 Truth, Maxed Silimars Wrath (Quickly became my favorite Crucible gun). Along with two pieces of fully leveled raid armor and countless other guns, coins, shards. Feels bad. I don't think I can even cut this game on anymore.

So my 3 year old erased my level 31 (almost 32) warlock. Gone into the darkness with him are a maxed 331 Suros, Maxed 331 Gjallarhorn (just got this last week), Maxed Hunger for crota, Maxed 331 thorn, Maxed 331 Icebreaker, Maxed (except for the crux of crota ) Eidallon Allly, Maxed Swordbreaker, Maxed 300 Truth, Maxed Silimars Wrath (Quickly became my favorite Crucible gun). Along with two pieces of fully leveled raid armor and countless other guns, coins, shards. Feels bad. I don't think I can even cut this game on anymore.

Damn sorry to hear that man. I know it's rough.

Deku Tree

Wow. That's very depressing. Sorry to hear about it. Can Bungie support get you your character back possibly? Your save was on their servers. It's certainly worth trying to contact them IMO.

Holy shit.... Damn that's awful. That would totally ruin the game for me to lose my two favourite exotics and all the XP that went into the character.

ocean

Banned
This post gave me heartburn. Sorry to hear that man.

Bungie dev lurkers, help this guy out! This sounds so rough damn.

Anyone up for fresh run on CE? I'll be the swordbearer. This is for PS4.

We'll start once we got a full team.

1. Sentient (EroticSushi)

Oh god. That's awful. Sorry man, I don't even know what I would do.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

This hurts to read. Consoles need password options.

geez sorry to hear that. If I lost everything or even a glitch that deletes my vault, I would stop playing the game. Worst part is that you can get mad at your 3 year old :/

todd360

geez sorry to hear that. If I lost everything or even a glitch that deletes my vault, I would stop playing the game. Worst part is that you can get mad at your 3 year old :/

He doesn't have a three year old anymore. He left the child at the adoption center.

Look I'm not sure if this joke is in good taste.

outsida

As a parent this is one of those all I can do is laugh moments. Obviously I love my child much more than a videogame. He wants to do everything he sees me doing which is why he was trying to play Destiny in the first place. But I think of all the grind and investment it took to get that character to that point. And I just don't think I can even try and get to that point again. It hurts man it hurts.

Top Bottom