• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

Far below NeoGAF, fig has set something in motion, a thread-eating meme transforming Destiny OT into another link in her intergalactic chain. This Pooh must be stopped and the mind that controls it, destroyed.
Winniethepooh2011dvdrip.jpg

xCobalt

Whats the most effective way to use telemetries? I have like 10 saved up from various weapons. I'm guessing stock up on bounties that give 5000 exp?

i always wondered why so many people decided to upgrade the vex to 323 damage...

today i found out it automatically did that

wait what do you mean

finally got new monarchy rnk. 3 .. i wanted the vanquisher and got it as a gift

nice not to have to spend 1.5 weeks worth of crucible marks

Thanks Hawkian!

Phen0m ...let Josh know that we thank him for trying to get Quinn into the gorgon chest. We forgot that you can't get into the hard raid without doing the normal first. Guess we need to get a kids normal raid together soon. Also, we couldn't get party chat working at all today.. :(

Serious disappointment at the pwh household.

the best part about todd getting starfire protocol is that he's going to get praxic fire now. she saw you with another woman and now she's done playing hard to get and is coming after your ass.

Rsinart

Quick thanks to any Gaf members that I played with today. Did nightfall 3 times, weekly 3 times, CE once, VOG hm once. I will be on tomorrow to hopefully run CE 3 times, and Vog hm twice, and to help anyone who needs it.

ocean

Banned
Two Nightfalls got me 11 Ascendant Energies. Nobody has a right to complain about NF drops after this shit fest :( wish my Hunter was leveled enough to join the fray.

Whats the most effective way to use telemetries? I have like 10 saved up from various weapons. I'm guessing stock up on bounties that give 5000 exp?

1.) Save up as many completed 5k bounties as possible (ideally 50k total). I also believe you can stock pile the daily public event packages at the post master, which give 5k XP each if I'm not mistaken.
2.) Pop telemetries for all 3 weapon slots and then cash in bounties.
3.) Grab the easiest group of bounties, probably Eris and Vanguard. Do them ASAP then turn them back in again before the 30 min telemetry expires.

Make sure to leave ~3 minutes for loading back into the tower and actually running around to turn in the bounties. The telemetry clock keeps ticking during all loading screens, etc.

xCobalt

1.) Save up as many completed 5k bounties as possible (ideally 50k total). I also believe you can stock pile the daily public event packages at the post master, which give 5k XP each if I'm not mistaken.
2.) Pop telemetries for all 3 weapon slots and then cash in bounties.
3.) Grab the easiest group of bounties, probably Eris and Vanguard. Do them ASAP then turn them back in again before the 30 min telemetry expires.

Make sure to leave ~3 minutes for loading back into the tower and actually running around to turn in the bounties. The telemetry clock keeps ticking during all loading screens, etc.

Thanks. Gotta level up my thorn again since I just did the bounty for it.

ocean

Banned
I GOT FATEBRINGER!!!

Longest raid of my life (4 hours) with various teams but I ended up grabbing fatebringer so totes worth it. The Vex would have topped it off but sadly I didn't get that.

Still Fatebringer is now mine.
Congrats. I have every Exotic primary in the game and most of the attractive Legendaries and FB is still my favorite primary weapon. Firefly, Field Scout and Outlaw on a high impact hand cannon = perfection. Even at 300 attack it's a solid weapon.

Top Bottom