• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Just started out a few days ago. It's been pretty fun! Got a choice between three uncommon weapons in the store: Gozen C, Copperhead, and Dammerung. I can't pick they all look cool :(

Seriously under rated if you weren't excited about this drop / don't have them already. I favor other exotics in PVE but I get so many grenade kills with this in Crucible. It's awesome if you use trip mines. Even in PVE they are good since you know exactly where enemies will come, you can set traps.

You might be thinking of Young Ahamakara's Spine. Claws of Ahamakara are the Warlock gloves.

spyder_ur

1. spyder_ur - 31 Titan
2. Camokid42
3. Androo2300
4. Hzoltan969
5. arrrammis
6. ShikiAoi

Thanks dudes. A 32 makes the margin of error on Crota much wider. Fun run, but I've now got nothing but shards from Crota the last 3 runs. Want that Black Hammer!

Just started out a few days ago. It's been pretty fun! Got a choice between three uncommon weapons in the store: Gozen C, Copperhead, and Dammerung. I can't pick they all look cool :(

Pick whatever, you won't be with them long. You move through Uncommon's very fast and will spend way more time on Rare's and ultimately Legendaries as you go.

It is however a good time to start getting a feel for how different stats like Stability, Range and RoF + Impact effect the guns. Play around with several to see what you like.

Palocca

Got Titan Bracers from first section but Crota gave me 3 Rad Shards. :(

Anyone doing more CE? I got my Hunter ready for it.

Looking to do Crota or a full Crota's End on both my Hunter and Warlock.

PSN US-Frostburn

I'm up for Crota again if anybody is running.

Posting for the new page. You guys want to start a CE run soon? If you guys are up for it, we'd just need to find two more.

David___

Banned
This week's spoils

IVoXxkC.jpg

ic2cKix.jpg

mx8S7K6.jpg

+ Universal Remote

Also got Mark of the Pit from the first chest.

Gordon

Gozens are amazing. I had a level 4 with outlaw that stayed in my inventory until I was in the high teens. I actually banked it and passed it to my alt who I have yet to level. Dammerungs are good if you need close-medium range support. I'd recommend the sniper though - snipers just make the game easier, at least for the areas where sniping is viable. And shotguns aren't very useful outside PVP unless you really like dancing with AIs. CQC just isn't very viable in PVE.

Palocca

Sullichin

Does anyone need one more for Crota? I don't have any esperience with that fight yet but I can listen. Level 31 Hunter with decent weapons. Send a FR to Sullichin. I'll be on knocking out this 331 Invectice Crucible bounty.

Does anyone still have the Gorgons CP on Hard (PS4)?

My last 4/6 Crota kills have yielded me Energy and Shards. Other two was a dupe weapon and a Helmet for the Hunter. Thankfully this Raid has so much cheese because I'd have given up long ago.

I did snag the 4th Horseman from the first Crota chest. Makes up for 6 Nightfalls of Energy and Coins...

jadedm17

Weekly or VOG hard or normal on ps4 add me : notjaded

Thank you RNGesus. You are so kind. You're graciousness goes beyond comprehension
It's insulting considering how exotics no longer use either and Crota rewards need a new type meaning these become completely useless. Yea, fuck this shit.

Need 4 more for fresh Vault of Glass Hard on PS4

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

1. ShinigamiFrost - Level 31 - Warlock
2. PhantomPaincake - Level 31 - Hunter

Will start at 9:30 PM CST (19 minutes from this post)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kadey1up. No mic but people have gotten use to me shooting 9999999 rockets by now.

We just need a swordbearer. Dhruv is probably out clubbing and dancing.

I would like to run some nightfalls tomorrow but I am only a level 29. Need a lot of ass shards but only about 6 to level 30. If anyone needs or wants a good defender Titan with a saint-14 helm with weapons of light and good support add me to PSN. ID: TheExecutive. I hold my own weight with 30+ folks. Let me know.

Oh and I am in the middle of updating the Monte Carlo to increase melee speed to generate tons of orbs with Gifts of Light. Should be one of the best support builds in the game.

Top Bottom