• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Izuna

Banned
Nightfall was EZ

Got to Masks of the Third Man, don't want either

LV32 now and Hunger of Crota is also 331

Everything is 331 except Arc Heavy (which I want), so until Hard Raid there is basically naught to do 😄

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
My haul today from one raid run and 3 nightfalls with first crota's chest done across 3 characters.

- No Land Beyond
- Gjallarhorn
- Claws of Ahamkara
- Radiant Shards
- Radiant Energy
- Ascendant shards (12)
- Black Hammer

Deku Tree

Got my first Crota kill as a 32. Took about 30 min. A lot of room for error as a 32. Thanks for the patient and helpful team! Gotta get ready for HM.

Smart loot seems to be paying off. I have only done 3 CE raids, and I have 3 different raid pieces. Now with my Exotic I have lvl32 capable gear. No where near enough shards tho.

Ridli

Man Omnigul is still a player unfriendly fight. That room is terribly small for the number of enemies that spawn, and she has way too much health.

No backup plans tho! Really want to try and make a war-machine centered build. Probably w/ pocket infinity. Should be fun.

spyder_ur

My haul today from one raid run and 3 nightfalls with first crota's chest done across 3 characters.

- No Land Beyond
- Gjallarhorn
- Claws of Ahamkara
- Radiant Shards
- Radiant Energy
- Ascendant shards (12)
- Black Hammer

Wow, that's a pretty great haul. I did more than that today and would kill for that. Depending on how many of those are repeats, of course.

That's an exotic shard at worst, which is far better than nothing. Be grateful for what you have.

I would say that an exotic shard is at best tied with getting a class item as the worst possible roll. A good exotic > rad shards > rad energy > exotic shard/class item (unless breaking down a class item gets you a rad shard). Rad mats are limited by being exclusive to a once per week event. You can buy X shards for coins that show up in an unlimited number of places throughout the game.

Plus, I have more x shards and coins than I'll ever use, so i'm biased.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Shinigami - not sure what happened, no response here or to the friend request? I'm going to bail for a Nightfall, maybe next time!

EL CUCO

WHOOOOOOAAAAA SHIIIIIEEETTTTT
JUST GOT GJALLARHORN OFF THE FIRST RAID CHEST!!!!! MY FUCKING HEARTT!!!
Ic1enO5.jpg

Top Bottom