• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

ethomaz

Banned
I'm doing solo CE again.

Lamp: Raid Gauntlets
Bridge: Raid Boots

So far... so good... now I need to get the 1 minute chest and even with Gallahorn I'm having a hard time to survive until reach the chest.

realcZk

dear rngesus
the gjallarhorn is sooo bad, i dont even want it anymore
dont know why i ever lusted for it so
i could care less if it drops id probably shard it
id be pretty pissed off if you dropped it for me this week
2 ass energies is the last thing I need

HighOnPCP

Finally after 4 weeks I got the Chestpiece so now I'm level 32 yay!

I absolutely LOVE how the CE Raid gear looks btw.

B6KBz0WIIAARald.jpg:orig

So another Warlock homie who got the Obsidian Mind...good good. Such a beast Helmet, everbody needs it!

I have it, but I can't wear it until I get a decent legendary chest. I sharded my old one when I got voidfang. The CE chest is the only one I want, but the damn thing won't drop for me.

HighOnPCP

I have it, but I can't wear it until I get a decent legendary chest. I sharded my old one when I got voidfang. The CE chest is the only one I want, but the damn thing won't drop for me.

Yeah for some reason the Chest seems rare as hell. I got so many boots and gloves already. Still need the helmet but since I will never take of the Obsidian Mind ever again I don't even care lol. You'll get it eventually.

WipedOut

NF1 - P&T
NF2 - Symbiote Helm
NF3 - Up for Anything

CE1 - Hunter - Helmet / Grips / Dragons Breath
CE2 - Warlock - Grips / Greaves / Shards
CE3 - Hunter - Chest / Greaves / Shards / Helmet

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
shinigami this is taking a bit long than i thought, sorry but you can't pick up a 6th if you need to. Totally my bad. sorry.

Arrrammis

Got Hard Light from the nightfall. everyone I've seen talk about say it sucks, I personally love the look of it and the high impact/lower RoF works great.

So I can't decide what class to level to 32 first.

I have enough radiant shards to get any one of my characters (Titan, Hunter and Warlock) to 32.

However, their raid armour rolls and stats is what is bugging me.

My Titan has intellect, strength and discipline all sitting between 60-70%.
My Hunter has 90% intellect, 55% discipline and 45% strength.
My Warlock has 88% intellect, 24% discipline and 74% strength.

I love the Titan class most and he has always been my main, and my first character I created. He has the most well rounded stat rolls as well, which I like.

What say you?

Who should I pick or should I just wait for better armour rolls?

So I can't decide what class to level to 32 first.

I have enough radiant shards to get any one of my characters (Titan, Hunter and Warlock) to 32.

However, their raid armour rolls and stats is what is bugging me.

My Titan has intellect, strength and discipline all sitting between 60-70%.
My Hunter has 90% intellect, 55% discipline and 45% strength.
My Warlock has 88% intellect, 24% discipline and 74% strength.

I love the Titan class most and he has always been my main, and my first character I created. He has the most well rounded stat rolls as well, which I like.

What say you?

Who should I pick or should I just wait for better armour rolls?

If you have all 4 raid armor, then you can probably have 2 sets of stats by swapping out exotics. But I'm jealous of your rolls! Which exotics do you have for titan and Warlock?

Geneijin

Looking for 2 for VoG Hard on PS4 in 15 minutes. Running it 3 times straight. Starting from Oracles. Gorgon's for the 2nd and 3rd run.

PSN Kopyasu

Edit: I believe I just got 6 people. Thanks for the replies. Team full.

Anyone need the weekly heroic (9 coins)? I'm about to get to the last room so you can join on me and save some time if you like. PS4 -djblackice (it's public so you can join right away).

Finally after 4 weeks I got the Chestpiece so now I'm level 32 yay!

I absolutely LOVE how the CE Raid gear looks btw.

B6KBz0WIIAARald.jpg:orig

Ugh I'm so damn jelly. I want to look like this *-*. I haven't ran the raid yet but for the last 3 weeks I only get the raid boots and energies -____________-".

Third crota down in a row that I got 2 fucking shards.

WTF is even the point. Yo, fuck this stupid rng bullshit game.
See you next week, Crota :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Two Titans, Two Crota runs. 20 something shards all together. I guess I can't complain after last week's great haul. I still have to get the second chest with them both.

Only Hunter left to do this week. Hope I get some kind of gloves to get me to 32.

Thanks everyone.

Hung Wei Lo

um...I'm desperate. I'll try anything to get it.

*ahem*

Dear, RNG-sus

I currently have 112 strange coins thanks to you giving me nothing but coins on all 3 of my NF last week. You obviously know I don't really need them but you are so gracious to me and provide in abundance. I'd like for you to give me nothing but what you feel I have earned, so if it isn't too much to ask, please do not feel the need to provide me with a Gjallarhorn. I can now see that the weapon has no place in my life and I would probably just have it in the vault collecting dust. You know me better than I know myself.

I was once lost in my ways when I would work day and night on multiple characters in hopes of one day acquiring it. Your grace has now made me wiser and I am now made whole by the countless coins and to what I used to refer to as "useless legendary weapons" for rewards. I look forward to what your majesty will provide for me this week again, and I can only hope it would be more coins, or even 10 ascended shards.

Thank you so much,
Hung Wei Lo Aka Kinezo

Finally got my first crota clear!

Hunter gloves from lamps. Chest from bridge, song of ir yut, shader and emblem from crota. Not too bad. Hopefully I have time to fit another two runs in this week.

Deffo prefer the VoG. It is just a much more interesting area. Crota feels more like a strike than a raid

Another new group and it was fun. Crota gave my Hunter Rad Shards only tho :(

Two Titans, Two Crota runs. 20 something shards all together. I guess I can't complain after last week's great haul. I still have to get the second chest with them both.

Only Hunter left to do this week. Hope I get some kind of gloves to get me to 32.

Thanks everyone.

You guys really cleaned up without me. :p

Hope some experienced groups are running on Saturday. I will need the help.

LiK

You guys really cleaned up without me. :p

Hope some experienced groups are running on Saturday. I will need the help.

Took a few retries cuz the game kept glitching and enemies were rushing middle when they usually wouldnt. When I reach 32, gonna try the sword.

Trakan

Has anyone used The Devil You Don't?

I got one from NF with Field Scout but it has pretty low impact for a handcannon and the faster rate of fire doesn't seem that significant.

Top Bottom