• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Another week with no fatebringer. :(
Atheon just dropped epilogue, confluence, and vex all at once for me, lol.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
this is about the most I could find trying to comb the forums about the second iron banner requiring the DLC to access.

Someone made a thread titled, IRON BANNER IS DARK BELOW ONLY

replies
No it's not. Try it. You DO NOT NEED THE DLC TO PLAY IRON BANNER

It's not, they said explicitly it's not.

No it isn't. Shut it.

No its not. Dont b trolled people.

Lol I don't have the dlc and still play it

another thread was made titled Iron Banner requiring Crota DLC
1) It has already been stated dlc Is Not required to play IB. They cannot get the header off The mark for It.

Then one was made titled Iron Banner does NOT require the DLC to access.
with just this post
Chill out, the Iron Banner does NOT require the DLC to access. Bungivision has enough screwups with Destiny; you don't need to invent ones that don't exist
which is about how i'd put it too.

SkylineRKR

I too am a JuJu fan, for all the reasons you specified. When it comes to bounties involving multiple super activations, Juju is the ticket.

Glad to hear what you're saying about monte carlo. I just got one a few days ago, and I definitely want a new AR. Nothing in the expansion (especially the vendor AR's) has really gotten me excited. I'll put some effort into levelling up the m.c. soon.

New vendor AR are underwhelming. I had both Vanguard ones from engrams and I sharded them both. They're all Dr Nope class. I still don't see a reason to shard my outdated Shadow Price with field scout, it does 309 crit a pop and has good perks.

I am eyeing the New Monarchy rifle though, its the old Vanquisher but now upgraded. Seems to have awesome perks negating the small magazine. Anyone has it?

MC, when using the third scope, has actually decent impact. I think its like a beefed up Shingen.

Manp

Ive got the TFWPKY with return to sender and mulligan. Loving it so far! I love not having to reload.

damn you lucky people! >:|

edit: wait, got from the vendor or got from RNG? because return to sender and mulligan are the standard vendor perks.

He knows what he speaks. My FT is usually open to anyone to join. Some random times person has been so low leveled and Iam doing something that he/she cant participate Iam forced to kick player away. But usually, if you are on my friendlist be feel to join.

Iam mostly playing through Vita so no mic. If I play straight from tv I can grab mic. Also I do have room in my fl and I wont kick people away :). My gaming times are EET meaning its evening here and morning / midday in states.

Be warned tho, my native language is not English :).
Why do people always say no mic on vita? It has a built in mic.

Geneijin

Ahh, well that's another issue entirely that I hope is resolved before any sequel comes about.

Missions need more incentive than what they have right now. I don't understand why I have an option to play The archive on

Level 12
Level 14
Level 20
Level 24
Level 26

What purpose does that serve?
Same sentiments.

It's not like players get more exp for killing higher level enemies either. Killing majors and ultras give the most exp but not much more than killing a bunch of common Thralls and whatnot unless a group of players were doing a Vault of Glimmer run. One incentive would be to give a default amount of exp for repeating a story mission once level 20 is reached. Heaven forbid there be more uses to these Motes of Light I'm accumulating for the few chances of an Obsidian Mind I want. Reforging would be cool too, but alas...

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Another week with no fatebringer. :(
Atheon just dropped epilogue, confluence, and vex all at once for me, lol.

Came here to post exactly this :(. I know that feel.

On the upside those were some very quick runs, thanks to all of you for being awesome. Special thanks to EroticSushi for running the relic like a boss.

Got a text from a friend saying that there's a glitch where you can do crota twice with the same character, is it true?

Would be awesome if true. Need dem loot rolls. And shards...need those too. Hey speaking of Crota. Anyone down to kill him three times tonight? Hoping I can get the last 10 shards I need for 32

On the upside those were some very quick runs, thanks to all of you for being awesome. Special thanks to EroticSushi for running the relic like a boss.

I got to second that, Sushi and everyone else held it down. Except for that tito guy -_- lol

Ended up with VoC, Final verdict, and some pulse rifle. Finally getting these raid weapons lol

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member

Yep, good runs guys. No FB, but I did receive Hard Light from Atheon.

Frenden

Banned
I got it from an exotic engram for Xur. It was the first week they came back after they disappeared for a bit.

I got super lucky that week, bought 3 of them and each was for each class and one I didn't have.

Skullfort, Knucklehead and Obsidian
I'm leveling up a Skullfort right now. Same method--gambled on the engram.

Do you like the Striker perks? I've mostly played as Defender for WoL.

Frenden

Banned
i got Venation from last week nightfall with a pretty shitty roll. not that great and it looks like crap.

TFWPKY is probably the best hand cannon among the new ones. will get as soon as i get a crucible commendation.

so, since i'm also looking for a 331 hand cannon and for the lack of better choices, i decided to try The Devil You Don't. now i'm probably not a smart man but i really don't get the mental process that went through the design of this thing.

it has less impact and an higher rate of fire than TDYK but at the same time it has a magazine that is less than half and the reload speed is not that much better.
and to make things worse TDYD doesn't have Field Scout which TDYK does have on top of an already sizable magazine.

it wouldn't be a bad weapon by any means if the magazine size wasn't so laughable.

:|

I have a TFWPKY with performance bonus, field scout, and grenadier and it replaced my Devil You Know. Solid gun, missing only the range.

shem935

Banned
i got Venation from last week nightfall with a pretty shitty roll. not that great and it looks like crap.

TFWPKY is probably the best hand cannon among the new ones. will get as soon as i get a crucible commendation.

so, since i'm also looking for a 331 hand cannon and for the lack of better choices, i decided to try The Devil You Don't. now i'm probably not a smart man but i really don't get the mental process that went through the design of this thing.

it has less impact and an higher rate of fire than TDYK but at the same time it has a magazine that is less than half and the reload speed is not that much better.
and to make things worse TDYD doesn't have Field Scout which TDYK does have on top of an already sizable magazine.

it wouldn't be a bad weapon by any means if the magazine size wasn't so laughable.

:|

The devil you know is better than the devil you don't. Bungies commitment to the joke is uncanny.

Doodis

I am eyeing the New Monarchy rifle though, its the old Vanquisher but now upgraded. Seems to have awesome perks negating the small magazine. Anyone has it?

Been leveling new monarchy recently just to get this AR since I heard it's the best non-exotic available now. But I'd also love to hear more from someone who has it.

Because it doesn't work properly through remote play with destiny.

holy shit, it transmits audio through remote play?

oh.

Unfortunately it doesn't work. I play a lot through my Vita too, and I have to either let the people I play with know that I am on it, or get up from bed and go to my TV.
Yes, you can get it to work. When you start remote play it kills the Wi-Fi connection, so we will boot you out of party chat. Start a party chat on the vita with the person that you want to play with, then start the remote play app, Watch for the Wi-Fi signal to disappear and then reappear, then suspend the app. Go back to party chat, reconnect with your party, go back and resume remote play and you are chatting in a party now. I am dictating while at a red light, so this is the best I can do.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looking for 2 for Nightfall, using the vex and solid
I have a TFWPKY with performance bonus, field scout, and grenadier and it replaced my Devil You Know. Solid gun, missing only the range.
does the vendor version have send it? I want one with that

Top Bottom