• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

We could actually record sometime this weekend fig. I just can't put it up until we have the cover art and the music. I can have the site ready tomorrow. It won't be perfectly finished with cool art, but I can change it eventually.

cool cool

I'll pretend to be drunk

Ghazi

Thanks for the ideas.

Yeah I know hes gonna work on something. I just wanted to enlist destinygafs help. It would be nice to have a few to choose from.

Heres my thrown together in 3 minutes one to show the 1400 x 1400 size.

Title should be "GAF Mythocast"

Namikaze1

The other guys seemed really drunk.
While you were posting funny gifs as usual.

That being said, it's easier to look *not drunk* by posting gifs than doing typos / unusual sentences.
I may have to steal this technique...
Googling gifs while drunk is easy. Copying the link and pasting is the hard part.

Deku hopefully my legendary engram turn into Hawkmoon. . died the most and had the least kills. . sorry bro. Let's keep on grinding!

Omnigul. . should we do it?

Namikaze1

I don't really want GAF in the name. I hope that people who aren't gaffers, but love destiny will discover it. GAF in the name would be confusing for non gaffers.
Please keep GAF out of the name. Having played with non-gaffers before, some people mistake GAF to mean "Gay As Fuck" and not "Gaming Age Forum". Yes, I had non-GAF friends say that before. A good friend of mine still jokingly does it from time to time.

Chucker

Anybody have a Crota CP on XBO I could use? My group can't manage to get past this liturgy nonsense. I'll just grab the CP and you can peace out.

GT: Chux

The other guys seemed really drunk.
While you were posting funny gifs as usual.

That being said, it's easier to look *not drunk* by posting gifs than doing typos / unusual sentences.
I may have to steal this technique...

I have many gifs already saved. Even drunk they're not hard to find.

I don't think I even posted that many.

Shito

Googling gifs while drunk is easy. Copying the link and pasting is the hard part.
I don't think I'm ever drunk "like that".
It's either I can still interact with a computer without too much trouble, or I can't even turn the damn thing on my-god-I-need-to-lie-down.

Speaking of which, it's 4am here, so good night destiny gaf: I'm off to my bed dreaming of Xur selling me the thirsthorn.
See you tomorrow for the disappointed posts!

Please keep GAF out of the name. Having played with non-gaffers before, some people mistake GAF to mean "Gay As Fuck" and not "Gaming Age Forum". Yes, I had non-GAF friends say that before. A good friend of mine still jokingly does it from time to time.

I see nothing wrong with being that.

todd360

lol.

Anyways i'm going to bed now. Goal for 2015. Podcast is successful enough to get Deej on as a guest for an episode. Fig somehow forces him to reveal exactly how Xur works. Does xurs boss choose exactly what shows up or is it straight rngesus or does he choose the items for the week and lets rngesus select from the pool.

Anyone have a Normal Gorgon or Gatekeeper checkpoint? I'd take a Hard Gorgon cp too for da loots, but I need normal for glimmer farming purposes.

lol.

Anyways i'm going to bed now. Goal for 2015. Podcast is successful enough to get Deej on as a guest for an episode. Fig somehow forces him to reveal exactly how Xur works. Does xurs boss choose exactly what shows up or is it straight rngesus or does he choose the items for the week and lets rngesus select from the pool.

:lol

I'll certainly try.

The one who's eating a hotdog and cusses out someone.

Wait, is that not an old lady in that gif?

iJGq35oFAjFfg.gif

Namikaze1

Dammit, the moment I have an idea, Todd's asleep.

I thought of a segment where you guys can read short stories of all the crazy stuff people did to get a weapon/gear in Destiny from listeners. You can call it Nami's Pit, named after the craziest and most determined gaffer you all know. :3

gdt

Wooooo got the Eidolan Ally, I could swear though it had a Firefly perk on it..does it roll random perks like other legendaries?

Namikaze1

Wait a minute. The unlocked percentage for that trophy is at 84.3%

Who else unlocked the fig's gif trophy?!

Xur gone bless us Warlocks with Starfire Protocol after never getting the Heart of Praxic my Warlock Brehs.
Watch Xur sell Heart of Praxic Fire just to spite Todd for his recent Starfire Protocol drop.

Top Bottom