• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

phen0m24

I'm thinking the podcast cover art could have its own symbol. Like how the classes have symbols and the enemies and the factions.

A Warlock holding a Mythoclast wearing Praxic Fire.

:p

Scratch that.

Byron Bluth's picture wearing a Praxic Fire holding a Mythoclast.

:p

Deku Tree

Yeah, we might need help, some of them are already giving up on it. We usually try around 7PM to 10PM GMT.

We had already try it on the right side earlier and got instant infinite detain too. Here's a different POV with a guy detained up there http://youtu.be/-hTbcoPugn0?t=2m53s

You are trying a five man flawless or someone got disconnected? I watched that whole video and I don't see the infinite detain... where is it in the video? What am I looking for?

gdt

Anyone else having connection issues? Keep getting currant errors. Basically stuck in orbit can't go to the tower.

void666

Banned
Dear RNGesus

Stop giving me your shitty shotguns. First you gave 4th horseman (twice) and now universal remote. I don't use this crap. Give me something useful. Monte carlo, hard light, thunderlord, gjallarhorn. Ok? Thank you.

CLBridges

Only got 3 shards from Crota smh, oh well. Still missing the CE shotgun, fusion rifle and ship. I'll be glad when Hard mode releases for the double loot rolls.

todd360

I want this to be a destinygaf creation. So I can't be doing all the work to make it happen. The cover art really needs to be from someone whos good at that kind of thing. It would be great if the cover art was entirely original as well. I don't want to be sued for using someone elses image and what not.

It needs to be 1400 X 1400 if anyone is interested in giving it a go. It needs to say mythocast on it as well.

phen0m24

Alright I finally got a decent armor so I'm lv 24, what should I do next to keep leveling?

Grind up that vanguard or faction rep to buy higher level light armor. The Vanguard and factions sell armor that will get you to level 30 or so. Turn in bounties, do patrols, daily and weeklies.

Once you pop up around 27 or 28 you can raid in the Vault of Glass, which will be a good source of (the old) shards.

And keep leveling that cryptarch. Never know what you might get. Consistent engram source are the ROC strikes.

Have fun and good luck!

please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone - it's been a while since I've power leveled

Jrmint

I want this to be a destinygaf creation. So I can't be doing all the work to make it happen. The cover art really needs to be from someone whos good at that kind of thing. It would be great if the cover art was entirely original as well. I don't want to be sued for using someone elses image and what not.

It needs to be 1400 X 1400 if anyone is interested in giving it a go. It needs to say mythocast on it as well.
Do you have anyone you're casting with? I'd really love to do a Destiny podcast.

Konosuke

You are trying a five man flawless or someone got disconnected? I watched that whole video and I don't see the infinite detain... where is it in the video? What am I looking for?

One of us got disconnected. At 2:56 you can see Kiinas, he has the infinite detain bug at that time, I don't have video of his POV unfortunately. You can hear the sound fx the detain debuff starting at 2:41 though.

Deku Tree

One of us got disconnected. At 2:56 you can see Kiinas, he has the infinite detain bug at that time, I don't have video of his POV unfortunately.

Oh yeah they just looked at Kiinas for a second... you can see that that player just can't move even though moving legs... but no detain shield anymore... weird because the detain shield itself doesn't actually really prevent you from moving but if you move outside of it you explode...

Deku Tree

Not yet but I will soon... Need to finish eris mission to obtain urn. Guess that means I have to wait til xur arrives to even get the urn, right?

Yup. Tomorrow. Then you have to finish the rest of the quests in that line before Xur leaves because the last step is to talk to Xur again at the end of the quest line.

Pretty sure Frenden said he would. The stuff on his twitter looked really good.

Konosuke

Oh yeah they just looked at Kiinas for a second... you can see that that player just can't move even though moving legs... but no detain shield anymore... weird because the detain shield itself doesn't actually really prevent you from moving but if you move outside of it you explode...

I'm not even sure that he got the shield or just the debuff. Either way it sucks because he can't jump like that. Hey Todd, don't give up on praxic fire! I need someone to share the pain with haha.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Unique perks aside, I think I hit the jackpot in terms of raw stats for a Legendary fusion rifle:
GyDiU8H.jpg

Shit yeah man, I rolled the same thing but it has Void damage!

Bit the bullet and purchased the Vanguard Machinegun.

todd360

Hey Todd, I would be glad to help - I found something I put up a while back with ideas for one. Feel free to use/ignore whatever.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=138114169&highlight=podcast#post138114169

Thanks for the ideas.

Pretty sure Frenden said he would. The stuff on his twitter looked really good.

Yeah I know hes gonna work on something. I just wanted to enlist destinygafs help. It would be nice to have a few to choose from.

Heres my thrown together in 3 minutes one to show the 1400 x 1400 size.

Fitts

Finished my three Nightfalls for the week. Got the New Monarchy machine gun, The Devil You Don't, (without field scout, unfortunately) and...

...my third Hawkmoon. I really wish there was trading/gifting in this game.

Deku Tree

I'm not even sure that he got the shield or just the debuff. Either way it sucks because he can't jump like that.

Yes that's really weird. It didn't happen to us while we were trying flawless at the same time as you. I have no idea what we did differently from your team and how that was triggered for your crew. I hope you can get through it. Good luck.

kidko

Silly question, I know, but...

Has anyone tried the Pulse Rifle (ack!) Three Little Words from the crucible quartermaster?

It has a couple interesting perks, especially compared to the other weapons I'm seeing for sale. I could go with the Saterinee Rapier but I already have VoC.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looks like I will need 3 for a Normal VoG, I never got PSNs from two of the people I had signed up, and one can't make it... :( Want to start ASAP.

Anyone in? Vault newbies of any kind level 27 or up are welcome, or anyone who would be willing to help out so we can get a couple new people through their first time.

Please post PSN if you can join up!

Looks like I will need 3 for a Normal VoG, I never got PSNs from two of the people I had signed up, and one can't make it... :( Want to start ASAP.

Anyone in? Vault newbies of any kind level 27 or up are welcome, or anyone who would be willing to help out so we can get a couple new people through their first time.

I'll join!

psn captscience

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

I'll do it. ShadowKayos

Konosuke

Yes that's really weird. It didn't happen to us while we were trying flawless at the same time as you. I have no idea what we did differently from your team and how that was triggered for your crew. I hope you can get through it. Good luck.

I hope so too haha thanks! I'm oddly hyped for this podcast. I like to hear giantbombcast during solo missions and patrols.

gdt

Well I'm sitting here waiting for Urzok if anyone else needs him. I got a super and 7 Gjallarhorn rockets waiting for him.

todd360

I hope so too haha thanks! I'm oddly hyped for this podcast. I like to hear giantbombcast during solo missions and patrols.

Oh cool.

Maybe we should call it tower radio instead lol. For the people listening while actually playing. I didn't think of that. I always listen to podcasts on my way to work and back.

Top Bottom