• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Xur gone bless us Warlocks with Starfire Protocol after never getting the Heart of Praxic my Warlock Brehs.

Tomorrow its:

Sunbeakers
No Land Beyond
Old Used Soda Can
Expired Denny's Coupon
Bowling Shoes - Size 9

Upgrades:
No Land Beyond
Dragons Breath
Fourth Horseman
Fate of All Fools
Shingen-E
Super Size Big Mac Meal

Da_Bears

Neo Member
If folks hadn't seen on Gaming side. Sony is giving 5 days of PS+ as compensation for holiday outage. Haven't heard anything about Xbox Live. Sony is also throwing in a one-time use 10% off coupon for a full shopping cart, not just a single item.

Glad I hadn't pre-ordered Bloodborne and The Order: 1886 yet.

Appreciate the extra days, but the coupon does nothing for me.

Namikaze1

Glasshouse
Heart of Praxic Fire
Radiant Dance Machines
Dragon's Breath (Bungie: Oh, were you expecting something else? *troll face*)
Exotic Shard

Upgrade:
Insormountable Skullfort
Mask of the Third Man
Warlocks Dragon Skull head exotic helm (I forgot the damn name okay!)
Crest of Alpha Lupi (Hunters)
Voidfangs Vestmants
No Backup Plans
Red Death
Truth
Mida Multi Tool
Pocket Infinity
Hard Light
Universal Remote

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Going all digital is great. PSN going down can make that decision look foolish, but overall I am happy. No more discs again, ever.

I thought about it, but was worried I would run out of space. If I had known there would have been one game I would have played pretty much exclusively, would likely have done things differently.

I thought about it, but was worried I would run out of space. If I had known there would have been one game I would have played pretty much exclusively, would likely have done things differently.

Storage space is hardly an issue. You can typically have 10+ AAA games installed. If you ever want to play one you hadn't in a while you need to plan ahead and redownload, but not normally a big deal.

joecanada

Xur should sell only legendaries this weekend and let you reroll any of the ones you own.

Holy shit reroll for legendaries is an awesome idea you are genius. I'll never find a red hand like the one I had... All perks on stability, range and reload speed... irreplaceable

GhaleonEB

Your life would have been better had you never seen it. Your desire to acquire one will consume you in time. I am nearly a shell myself.

Before, it was just a rumor. Now I see it is in fact an ender of worlds.

Now I know what one of my 2015 resolutions is.
Hey Rawr and Deku this will be my last strike for the night. Let's make it a good one :)

Edit: Nice I never did the Undying Mind yet!

Aka, Bladedancer's Paradise.

Is the Xbox One side of the regular GAF clan/group thing still active? I'm tied to it and have a fair amount of friends that are from the site on Xbox but they're all different tags.

Is the Xbox One side of the regular GAF clan/group thing still active? I'm tied to it and have a fair amount of friends that are from the site on Xbox but they're all different tags.

Clans have fallen apart on all platforms. It is a useless feature so no one uses it. PS4 at least just hangs out in this thread.

Top Bottom