• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

GhaleonEB

Looks like I will need 3 for a Normal VoG, I never got PSNs from two of the people I had signed up, and one can't make it... :( Want to start ASAP.

Anyone in? Vault newbies of any kind level 27 or up are welcome, or anyone who would be willing to help out so we can get a couple new people through their first time.

Please post PSN if you can join up!

My daughter can run it tomorrow! Doesn't help you now though. :(

Frenden

Banned
I bought a decent mic with a pop filter and all that back when I was tinkering with the idea.

I should be able to start sketching tomorrow. Happy to see other folks making cover art too. More the merrier.

todd360

*catches supplies*

the heck am I supposed to do with these? Stuff it up Crota's ass?

Hey that sony vegas program is expensive!

The only things i'm worried about is the podcast cover art and the 10-20 seconds of start up music and ending music fig. We need a musical person as well. I'm not sure if we would have permission to use actual destiny music. We could use destiny cover music if anyone here could make something like that though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'd be happy to participate in The Mythocast as desired.

Still need 1 for Normal VoG, come help out or get your clear!

todd360

I think when someone hears "Mythocast" they would instantly think Destiny though. Yes? No?

Yeah I agree. I also like cast being in the name. Were most likely going with that. I'm still mulling around ideas is all. The community should get to choose. If everyone likes mythocast then were going with that.

Shito

Just to let you know guys that for a French guy, "Mythocast" sounds funny, because in here "mytho" is an abbreviation for mythomaniac that is commonly used, even more so than the regular full word. ^^
Of course if you intend to lie a lot about your loot, it'll just be perfect!

Hey that sony vegas program is expensive!

The only things i'm worried about is the podcast cover art and the 10-20 seconds of start up music and ending music fig. We need a musical person as well. I'm not sure if we would have permission to use actual destiny music. We could use destiny cover music if anyone here could make something like that though.

sure

there must be some decent free music

I don't have any recording equipment to make anything I play not sound like shit.

Boof

Looks like I will need 3 for a Normal VoG, I never got PSNs from two of the people I had signed up, and one can't make it... :( Want to start ASAP.

Anyone in? Vault newbies of any kind level 27 or up are welcome, or anyone who would be willing to help out so we can get a couple new people through their first time.

Please post PSN if you can join up!

I'd love to go... Never done it before... I'm only level 25 though. PSN: Boofz

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'd love to go... Never done it before... I'm only level 25 though. PSN: Boofz
ahh, unfortunately these runs requires 27, you can be pulled through at 25 by a solid group, but since there are multiple newcomers I try to ensure it's relatively smooth. Maybe you can make it next week, Thursday 815 est?

Boof

ahh, unfortunately these runs requires 27, you can be pulled through at 25 by a solid group, but since there are multiple newcomers I try to ensure it's relatively smooth. Maybe you can make it next week, Thursday 815 est?

Ahhh ok np. Yeah I should be good next week. Thanks.

Just to let you know guys that for a French guy, "Mythocast" sounds funny, because in here "mytho" is an abbreviation for mythomaniac that is commonly used, even more so than the regular full word. ^^
Of course if you intend to lie a lot about your loot, it'll just be perfect!

I lie all the time.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Friend sent.

Anyone else for CE? PS4: JHFerry3

1. jhferry3
2. langster73x
3. KINGofCRA5H

I have gone through but can't lead it.
I can go. Can do Bladedancer sword handling or knight sniping at the end

androo2300

Shito

Ahhh ok np. Yeah I should be good next week. Thanks.
Only ever did the raid once, with a team of friends that were all newbies. For our second session, we had one of us missing, that we replaced with a level 24 friend. We had the two last phases of the raid left to do, and I can assure you she didn't have a great time at all. She basically had to flee and hide, couldn't participate in the most fun parts of the mechanics (couldn't hold the relic because she was too weak for the role), and only found her useful when reviving fallen teammates with her stealth hunter ability.
You don't want it to be your first experience. Level up a bit and enjoy it fully. :)

I lie all the time.
I even suspect you lied about being drunk yesterday.

todd360

We could actually record sometime this weekend fig. I just can't put it up until we have the cover art and the music. I can have the site ready tomorrow. It won't be perfectly finished with cool art, but I can change it eventually.

Top Bottom