• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

ocean

Banned
I'd buy Dragon's Breath because I want it all but does it deserve the Exotic slot? The solar grenade looks cool but I don't know whether it's actually effective.

Would've been awesome for Templar cheese though.

gdt

I'd buy Dragon's Breath because I want it all but does it deserve the Exotic slot? The solar grenade looks cool but I don't know whether it's actually effective.

Would've been awesome for Templar cheese though.

No tracking. A rocket with no tracking means it's a pvp rocket launcher basically. I imagine it'd be pretty useful and fun in control.

Zocano

Dragon's Breath really should have stuck to enemies if it lands a direct hit. Would have made the thing way better and on par with Gjallarhorn.

Mattiator

Anyone wanna power through roc strikes in 10-15 mins? Im good to go for 2 hours at least. I got no mic because kids and wife be sleeping. Ps4.

gdt

Dragon's Breath really should have stuck to enemies if it lands a direct hit. Would have made the thing way better and on par with Gjallarhorn.

It would've been something for sure. I don't know about on par cause a solar grenade isn't fucking with Wolfpacks.

zewone

Got a second Dead Orbit shader and now my Titan looks like Batman.

AoVmMv5.jpg

BokehKing

Banned
lol.

Anyways i'm going to bed now. Goal for 2015. Podcast is successful enough to get Deej on as a guest for an episode. Fig somehow forces him to reveal exactly how Xur works. Does xurs boss choose exactly what shows up or is it straight rngesus or does he choose the items for the week and lets rngesus select from the pool.
You have a destiny podcast? Try to get it on the Guardian radio network man.

Zocano

It would've been something for sure. I don't know about on par cause a solar grenade isn't fucking with Wolfpacks.

You underestimate how fast solar grenades proc. I've never used it so I don't know how long its grenades last though.

Wouldn't make sense to stick to enemies, maybe pulling them into the AOE?

I don't see what doesn't make sense about it.

R0ckman

lol.

Anyways i'm going to bed now. Goal for 2015. Podcast is successful enough to get Deej on as a guest for an episode. Fig somehow forces him to reveal exactly how Xur works. Does xurs boss choose exactly what shows up or is it straight rngesus or does he choose the items for the week and lets rngesus select from the pool.

Why are people still debating this? He revealed it was not random and then tried to back track, the stream also got taken down. Is it not copied on to youtube?

BokehKing

Banned
I'm one green gem away from having a maxed out g-horn.

I'll still hold onto that Hezen's Vengeance though just in case.

Really wish in pve we can equip 2 exotic weapons
I need g-horn and icebreaker or Thorn at all times

Side note, this legendary fire from the hip skill bonus fusion rifle I have is really unfair in the cruc ible

coy

Anyone wanna power through roc strikes in 10-15 mins? Im good to go for 2 hours at least. I got no mic because kids and wife be sleeping. Ps4.
If you're still looking, I can log back in. I'll have no mic either unless you wanna hear my coughing and sniffling. Yeah you probably don't lol.

PSN: coyquettish

Sounds complicated. Maybe a fire dot.

Can't believe how cheap they were dropping a god damn regular ass solar grenade for a rocket launcher. I want it to shoot a flaming dragon head instead of a rocket and start a huge wildfire where it lands and burn everything inside it forever.

Mattiator

If you're still looking, I can log back in. I'll have no mic either unless you wanna hear my coughing and sniffling. Yeah you probably don't lol.

PSN: coyquettish

I'll add you if I don't have ya already :)
Feel better it's going around big time where I'm at.

Top Bottom