• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I have so much more fun with Roc strikes than I did with Tiger. Can't explain it I guess, though I do like the two new ones more than most.

Qwell

I'm still looking for people.
Groovy, were you with kosanuke's group, or did you have others already that you were planning to go with? I don't have a ton of plans this weekend and I play a ton. Already did all the usual before the reset.

Dear aspiring flawless raiders: If glitches and/or jumps are getting you down, just wait until everyone has a Lv32 and do it on Crota's Ass.

Has anyone tried to dismantle a Crota weapon that was fully maxed xp wise to see if it gives 5 rad shards?

I have but not 100% positive what it gave. I think each one gave 4 energies, I really don't think I saw 5 from either one.

Dear aspiring flawless raiders: If glitches and/or jumps are getting you down, just wait until everyone has a Lv32 and do it on Crota's Ass.

That's assuming people know how to do the Bridge without cheese. I have yet to do it because every group I've run has just cheesed the bridge.... I don't have any idea how to do the encounter legit.

mcfizzle4

I have but not 100% positive what it gave. I think each one gave 4 energies, I really don't think I saw 5 from either one.
I only saw 2 for dismantling Crota weapons and armor.

That's assuming people know how to do the Bridge without cheese. I have yet to do it because every group I've run has just cheesed the bridge.... I don't have any idea how to do the encounter legit.

2 people on left, middle and right. One person from each of the three spots takes the first 3 swords after killing the sword bearer. Run across the bridge and kill GKeeper (stupid easy as a Lv32).

Once you have three people across, they assume control of the bridge (one on each spot). People on original side get off the plates and focus on killing each successive Sword Bearer and sending the next guy over until all 6 are across. Get off the plates and bridge dismantles.

Knights, Wizards, and eventually two Hollowed Ogres will spawn (one from far back of each side). Phase completes as soon as both Ogres are dead. Cheese is so silly for this phase, it's crazy fast/easy if everyone is at least 31.

Double post and proud damnit.

I only saw 2 for dismantling Crota weapons and armor.

Had you leveled up all the bubbles, filled with XP (not necessarily "purchased" the bubbles)? You get more energies this way, but shards with armor don't matter, they always give 2 shards regardless of XP investment.

TheOddOne

Comet: Plague of ???
September, 2015.

B6UkdDBCEAI2cjy.jpg:large

Trace

Banned

It's quite easy. It won't take much for people to do it legit once the cheese gets patched.

Qwell

2 people on left, middle and right. One person from each of the three spots takes the first 3 swords after killing the sword bearer. Run across the bridge and kill GKeeper (stupid easy as a Lv32).

Once you have three people across, they assume control of the bridge (one on each spot). People on original side get off the plates and focus on killing each successive Sword Bearer and sending the next guy over until all 6 are across. Get off the plates and bridge dismantles.

Knights, Wizards, and eventually two Hollowed Ogres will spawn (one from far back of each side). Phase completes as soon as both Ogres are dead. Cheese is so silly for this phase, it's crazy fast/easy if everyone is at least 31.
Not to mention you can cheese the bridge without dying / reso ... did it earlier this week on my Titan, but I have also done it the legit way more times than anything. It's easy.

David___

Banned
Groovy, were you with kosanuke's group, or did you have others already that you were planning to go with? I don't have a ton of plans this weekend and I play a ton. Already did all the usual before the reset.

I've been looking for people for the past 2-ish days. Couldn't find anyone that wanted to go. :/

If we do get 4 more people the weekend is fine for me as well.

Comet: Plague of ???
September, 2015.

B6UkdDBCEAI2cjy.jpg:large

First section is "Destinations"

Main destiny has 4. Earth, Moon, Venus and Mars but Earth is going by another name I can't make out.

EP1 has nothing new on Destination but has a +1 for Earth, Moon and Mars. Assuming this is referring to Missions, Strikes and Raid content.

EP2 has a new Destination in Green. Looks like Reef maybe? That's where the Raid is suspected. New missions and Strikes on Earth, Moon and Venus.

Comet has a new Destination in Green. Looks like "Hive Ship" maybe? New missions, strikes and Raid on Earth, Moon and Venus

Very disappointed not to see anything like Mercury, Io, Europa, Titan or Encaledus on there.

Trace

Banned
First section is "Destinations"

Main destiny has 4. Earth, Moon, Venus and Mars but Earth is going by another name I can't make out.

EP1 has nothing new on Destination but has a +1 for Earth, Moon and Mars. Assuming this is referring to Missions, Strikes and Raid content.

EP2 has a new Destination in Green. Looks like Reef maybe? That's where the Raid is suspected. New missions and Strikes on Earth, Moon and Venus.

Comet has a new Destination in Green. Looks like "Hive Ship" maybe? New missions, strikes and Raid on Earth, Moon and Venus

Very disappointed not to see anything like Mercury, Io, Europa, Titan or Encaledus on there.

Don't expect any new worlds until Destiny 2. Earth looks like it might be going under "Cosmo"

Qwell

I've been looking for people for the past 2-ish days. Couldn't find anyone that wanted to go. :/

If we do get 4 more people the weekend is fine for me as well.

Well xplicitone said he was up for it as well, so worst case we have 3x people so far.

1. Qwell
2. David___
3. xplicitone

Ourobolus

Banned
1. Ourobolus
2. SlenderBeans
3. Jaguwar
4. Dhruv_hanom
5. Kenniikaos
Anyone else? Or anyone just feeling generous to help out? :)
Crota!

Rixa

It's quite easy. It won't take much for people to do it legit once the cheese gets patched.

Our raid teams opinion is that the Bridge part is best part of CE normal raid. So fun and easy to do it w/o cheese (7 CE done, 0 with cheeses).

Did VoG hard.

Atheon teleported 2 people. Still buggy :p

Did someone died before teleporting (and perhaps used sunbro reborn)?
-> We have noticed that using reborn does glitch Atheon.

Bogeypop

Never stayed up for Xur before. Does he require logging out and back in?

No, but you do have to leave the Tower, and come back if you're on it. I usually wait until 3:01 AM (or whatever time is your Xur-equivalent) before going into the Tower.

Bogeypop

Yeah! I have a void one and it's my go-to anytime minotaurs are involved.

I'll trade you my Arc one. Already have Plan C 2.0 and Light of the Abyss for Arc. Then Pocket Infinity for Solar. Could use a Void one.
Not that I use Fusion Rifles for anything other than Nightfall, and that one annoying Bounty

Ourobolus

Banned
Well, I have one more slot that is suppose to be filled, but there's one more slot open for Crota if anyone can beat him there. He's done it already anyway.

PSN: Ourobolus
EDIT: Nvm

Top Bottom