• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

purg3

slept with Malkin
Goodnight gaf.

See you in the morning, see you too Xur.

I have a habit of starting up Destiny and going straight to see what Xur's got before I get on GAF. I wanna savor the anticipation lol.

Its almost always disappointment, at least cause I have more exotics than I don't I guess.

Haha, I've been doing the same thing.

So GHorn tomorrow? Right, guys?

kidko

Just got a purple special weapon engram from doing the daily. oh goody I can't wait to see the ass it will bring

edit: called it.

Anyone doing nightfall or want to start one?

Don't have my mic on because I don't want to wake my girlfriend, but I know this nightfall pretty well so that shouldn't be a liability.

PSN:SEBattleship

Hiko

Banned
I just got a Galahad-E with focused fire. This thing is basically the Suros Regime now. Very hard to tell the difference.

That hindsight of not running your weekly checklist.
Still, that's an awesome haul.

Tell me about it. Did everything else with the 2nd lock. I'd been putting PFF starting a hunter for a while. Oh well now all 3 guardians will have their own Gjallarhorn and Hard Light was one of the few exotics I was missing.

Rixa

My 7th run and I finally got raid chest.
Helmet was "nice" bonus from same run.
Raidgear1.PNG
Raidgear2.PNG

Raidgear3.PNG
Raidgear4.PNG
Arctic Proxy

I've been thinking for awhile that you can swipe the touchpad to bring up a quick menu at the bottom or something like that. Would be so much better.

Omg, there's so much bungie could have done but they didn't for whatever reason (probably some bs like parity).

Why doesn't your ghost speak through the ds4 speaker? Why no touchpad swipe functionality such as the ones you suggested?

I've noticed the led light changes sometimes, uh...thanks I guess.

I wish you could use the Destiny app to equip items and manage your vault but not delete because I could see how easy that would b to accidentally delete stuff.

Top Bottom