• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

kidko

I'll trade you my Arc one. Already have Plan C 2.0 and Light of the Abyss for Arc. Then Pocket Infinity for Solar. Could use a Void one.
Not that I use Fusion Rifles for anything other than Nightfall, and that one annoying Bounty

I've grown to like fusion for certain things, like using pocket infinity in crucible and for ripping down minotaur/captain shields

Nope don't have either one, I do have Fatebringer and the Last Word.

If you're a Warlock I'd go for Bad Juju. Regain your Super all day and Nova Bomb the world. I don't really like the Thorn much for PvE, but I haven't fully upgraded it.

EDIT: Yeah I also think it's easier bounty for PvP. No matter how bad you are eventually you're going to get 10,000 points. Thorn requires a decent Kill/Death Ratio WITH Void weapons.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
legendary engram from daily, psyched about this thing. that stability is... out of control. 8)

Yeah it's insane, I have a Void version...
Range Finder + Perfect Balance + Who's Next?
erORjaE.jpg

Rixa

legendary engram from daily, psyched about this thing. that stability is... out of control. 8)

Not just stability, but that Impact.

Yeah! I have a void one and it's my go-to anytime minotaurs are involved.

I'll trade you my Arc one. Already have Plan C 2.0 and Light of the Abyss for Arc. Then Pocket Infinity for Solar. Could use a Void one.
Not that I use Fusion Rifles for anything other than Nightfall, and that one annoying Bounty

ah sorry yes, plug one impact is massive, I just meant to say that this one rolled with Perfect Balance which gives it 100% stability... will be so good for arc burns

Yeah it's insane, I have a Void version...
Range Finder + Perfect Balance + Who's Next?
erORjaE.jpg

I got Rangefinder & Feeding Frenzy void version with Enhanced battery.
Definetly going to max this baby and probably use Perfect Balance or EB.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So from that picture, I'm guessing House of Wolves will now be an April release

Destiny *September 2014* > (3 months) The Dark Below *December 2014* > (4 Months) House of Wolves *April, 2015* > (5 Months) Destiny Comet *September, 2015* > (3 months) Expansion III, *December 2015* > (4 Months) Expansion IV, *April 2016* > (5 months) Destiny 2, *September 2016*

Another gaffer confirmed 4 radiant shards each. This is my experience too for two weapons. Armor is always 2 no matter what.

Nice thanks! I meant energy haha but that's cool. I accidentally dismantled one of my extra Ir Yut to get 2 rad energy and immediately regretted it.

So from that picture, I'm guessing House of Wolves will now be an April release

Destiny *September 2014* > (3 months) The Dark Below *December 2014* > (4 Months) House of Wolves *April, 2015* > (5 Months) Destiny Comet *September, 2015* > (3 months) Expansion III, *December 2015* > (4 Months) Expansion IV, *April 2016* > (5 months) Destiny 2, *September 2016*

Someone over on the Bungie.Net forum translated the whole thing:

Full page translated..

EP. 1: The Dark Below - Release Date: December 9, 2014

New Missions: 3
New Assaults: 2
New Public Events: 0
New patrols: 0
New Raids: 1
New PvP maps: 3
It is not written here, but thanks to other leaks we know will add new equipment exotic and legendary.

EP. 2: House of Wolves - Release Date: March 10, 2015

To the list of destinations included the ' Atoll (Reef). In fact, it seems that the ' Raid of this DLC will be right there!

New Assaults: 1
New maps PvP: 4
Also here is not written anything about the weapons / armor, but it is almost certain that it will be added other.
Now comes the interesting part. As was revealed by an old leak, before the game, in the contract Activision-Bungie was due out of expansion "Comet" or expansion bigger than a normal DLC and provided for in a split time between a chapter of the saga and the other; and here it reappears, and it looks very full of content, almost the same as Destiny to its output:

COMET: Plague of Darkness * * - Release Date: September 2015

First, there appears to be a new destination, " Nave Hive "(Hive Ship) and certainly will be explored given the addition of a new Patrol.

New Missions: 12
New Assaults: 4
New Public Events: 1
New patrols: 1
New PvP maps: 6
And not only that, the expansion "Comet" goes beyond the addition of new activities, also including:

(To be confirmed) New Subclasses: 3
New types of weapons: 2
(To be confirmed) Base Level: 30
The last item could mean that the exit of the level reached by the Comet XP gets up to 30 (and then 40 with the equip) or that the basic level of the missions will be 30, but it seems very possible the rise of the maximum level.

After the release of the expansion Comet we will see two more DLC, probably still in the early stages of development and where the contents are then to be taken even more with the pliers:

EP. 3: Vex *VGO/Y60* ??

New Maps PvP: It is not clear, but most likely we will see some.

EP. 4: Forge of Gods

No info, just the name

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
ah sorry yes, plug one impact is massive, I just meant to say that this one rolled with Perfect Balance which gives it 100% stability... will be so good for arc burns
I got the same thing. With the same stability perk. But mine has Rangefinder and Cascade. Arc damage. First I thought it was bad but the increased range with max impact and stability means it'll be insane once I start using it. Now I can stop using my P&T as a shield breaker. I've never had an Arc Fusion Rifle.

Xur predictions

Titan: Helm of Saint 14
Hunter: Radiant Dance Machines
Warlock: Heart of Praxic Fire
Weapon: Gjallarhorn
Exotic Chest Engram

Heavy Ammo Synth

Ok, not predictions, but a dream inventory. I don't have enough coins!

GlamFM

Banned
Someone over on the Bungie.Net forum translated the whole thing:

Full page translated..

EP. 1: The Dark Below - Release Date: December 9, 2014

New PvP maps: 3
It is not written here, but thanks to other leaks we know will add new equipment exotic and legendary.

EP. 2: House of Wolves - Release Date: March 10, 2015

To the list of destinations included the ' Atoll (Reef). In fact, it seems that the ' Raid of this DLC will be right there!

New Assaults: 1
New maps PvP: 4
Also here is not written anything about the weapons / armor, but it is almost certain that it will be added other.
Now comes the interesting part. As was revealed by an old leak, before the game, in the contract Activision-Bungie was due out of expansion "Comet" or expansion bigger than a normal DLC and provided for in a split time between a chapter of the saga and the other; and here it reappears, and it looks very full of content, almost the same as Destiny to its output:

COMET: Plague of Darkness * * - Release Date: September 2015

First, there appears to be a new destination, " Nave Hive "(Hive Ship) and certainly will be explored given the addition of a new Patrol.

New Missions: 12
New Assaults: 4
New Public Events: 1
New patrols: 1
New PvP maps: 6
And not only that, the expansion "Comet" goes beyond the addition of new activities, also including:

(To be confirmed) New Subclasses: 3
New types of weapons: 2
(To be confirmed) Base Level: 30
The last item could mean that the exit of the level reached by the Comet XP gets up to 30 (and then 40 with the equip) or that the basic level of the missions will be 30, but it seems very possible the rise of the maximum level.

After the release of the expansion Comet we will see two more DLC, probably still in the early stages of development and where the contents are then to be taken even more with the pliers:

EP. 3: Vex *VGO/Y60* ??

New Maps PvP: It is not clear, but most likely we will see some.

EP. 4: Forge of Gods

No info, just the name

I'm pumped! Time between house of wolves and comet seems super long though.

David___

Banned
I just realized that if the Comet does in fact release in September then we'll see Destiny at Sony's E3 conference. Again. Fuck.

dlc and expansions have me curious, especially if custom games find their way into PvP by then.

maybe they'll be able to salvage the game's story too.

CLBridges

I'm predicting Xur will be selling Dragon's Breath, Skull of Ahumkara (Warlock), Ruin Wings (Titan), Radiant Dance Machines (Hunter) and an exotic helmet engram. I'm hoping for different though, it's just how I'm feeling atm :)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
As always, I implore the Nine... Gjallarhorn. For the people.

I dunno if I can stay up though. I'll try to set an alarm for when I think it will hit. thread could be moving fast though...

Here's a Wall of Shame cap:
XwdTrDv.png

if we're flirting with 200 pages and I'm still out like a light someone please PM Ghaleon that he should make the new OT

As always, I implore the Nine... Gjallarhorn. For the people.

I dunno if I can stay up though. I'll try to set an alarm for when I think it will hit. thread could be moving fast though...

Here's a Wall of Shame cap:
XwdTrDv.png

if we're flirting with 200 pages and I'm still out like a light someone please PM Ghaleon that he should make the new OT

what the fuck nami

Bogeypop

I've grown to like fusion for certain things, like using pocket infinity in crucible and for ripping down minotaur/captain shields

I don't PvP, but yes, from what little I had to do of it for Exotic Bounties, Fusion RIfles are one of if not the best weapons in PvP. I find one or two shots from a Sniper rifle does the same thing so I use that for shields.

Also Xur in less than 10 minutes!

The most interesting thing I see from the "leaked" DLC slide, assuming it is legit, is the bottom area called "Investments". Mentions new subclass, 2 new weapon types and peculiarly Base Level 30.

I am speculating here, but I think that the House of Wolves will cap out at Light Level 34. Comet comes out and revamps the whole loot system. Your base level can now go from 20 to 30. You can still equip Level 20 Light Gear to be level 34, but once you hit base level 30, there will be a new set of Level 30 gear with possibly Light, but maybe a new stat that adds Item Level to go all the way up to 40.

Top Bottom