• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

new public event needs to top the devil walker event.

They also need to make them really public events. World instances need to support a lot more guardians so you don't have to solo the public events so much. Increase their challenge and ensure more people join the fight.

Bogeypop

Xur in two minutes!

vTUZ5h.jpg

GHorn BELIEVE!

sent! just turning in a bounty real quick

EDIT: FYI i can't talk, baby sleepin' etc, but I will listen if you have instructions for the farming

I guess we will wait to see what Xur has haha. I was going to say we can try the 2 of us for 10 minutes to see how it goes but yea probably better to wait for more people and a normal checkpoint unless you want to get something today to level up, I don't mind doing it for a bit.

Edit: No problem, I'm going to the tower now and we can see if want to farm anything now or wait until a normal CP

kidko

I guess we will wait to see what Xur has haha. I was going to say we can try the 2 of us for 10 minutes to see how it goes but yea probably better to wait for more people and a normal checkpoint unless you want to get something today to level up, I don't mind doing it for a bit.

yeah dang i didn't realize the time!

kidko

Love running with the pack looking for his spot!! That was fun.

Too bad it's Dragon's Breath womp womp. Sunbro in a can.

Oh wait, STARFIRE HMMM intellect?? duuuuuude weird. I guess having the super come back as quickly as possible could be useful. do I want this?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Damn, this is a nice week IMO...

He's in the Lounge/Cantina

Armor
Mk. 44 Stand Asides (Titan)
Don't Touch Me (Hunter)
Starfire Protocol (Warlock)

Weapon
Dragon's Breath (RL)

Engram
Gauntlet Engram

Armor Upgrades
Knucklehead, Achylopage, Titan Alpha Lupi, Armamentarium, Apotheosis Veil, Praxic Fire

Weapon Upgrades
TLW, Universal Remote, Pocket Infinity, Patience and Time, Thunderlord, Gjallarhorn

Auto, HC, Fusion Telemetry

Steroyd

Titan Leg boots - Mk44 Stand Asides
Don't touch me
Starfire Protocol
Dragons Breath
Gauntlet engram

Not bad, all new stuff.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Cosmos Holy Shit you were right, Roffles

I got 3 Dragon's Breath this week, Comos and I were chatting he said, last week he got 3 NLB and Xur brought NLB, I got 3 DB's, he brings DB....

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Posted everything above.

I'm lucky I already had Starfire (as is Todd xD). Gonna be spending quite a few coins on other stuff.

Remember, if you haven't done your Nightfalls yet, always get them done before buying or upgrading anything unless you absolutely can't fit it in.

Damn, this is a nice week IMO...

He's in the Lounge/Cantina

Mk. 44 Stand Asides
Don't Touch Me
Starfire Protocol
Dragon's Breath

Gauntlet Engram

Knucklehead, Achylopage, Titan Alpha Lupi, Armamentarium, Apotheosis Veil, Praxic Fire armor upgrades
TLW, Universal Remote, Pocket Infinity, Patience and Time, Thunderlord, Gjallarhorn weapon upgrades

Auto, HC, Fusion Telemetry

Just have to upgrade Pocket Infinity I guess.

Happy Xursday!

Titan: MK 44 Stand Asides (legs), 156 str
Hunter: Don't Touch Me gauntlets, 97 dis
Warlock: Starfire Protocol chest, 155 int
Engram: Gauntlets

Weapon: Dragon's Breath

Upgrades:
Knucklehead
Achlyophage Sym
Crest of Alpha (Titan)
Armamentarium
Apotheosis Veil
Heart of Praxic

Last Word
Univ Remote
P Infinity
P & T
TLord
GHORN AGAIN

Telemetries: Auto, Hand Cannon, Fusion

NO HEAVY

Cosmos Holy Shit you were right, Roffles

I got 3 Dragon's Breath this week, Comos and I were chatting he said, last week he got 3 NLB and Xur brought NLB, I got 3 DB's, he brings DB....

Hahahaha too funny.

So whenever gets 3 of the same exotic weapon in 1 week dictates what weapon Xur will sell.

I got 3 No Lamd Beyonds last week and Grave got 3 Dragons Breath this week.

Top Bottom