• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

I'm still new to Destiny, so I have some questions that I need answers.
  • Do I need to buy the DLC to play the Iron Banner?
  • Do I need the DLC to play the moon map in pvp? I played a lot of pvp last night, but never got that map
Thanks in advance!

Deku Tree

Looking for VoG flawless raider team.
Can start as early as 9pm est tonight.
Anyone interested?

I am down.

Will be using lvl 30 warlock. Have newly maxed out IB.

psn sjay1994.

I will be on at around 8:30 est tonight

I'd like to join if there is space. 9p works for me but 10p the latest because of work. Might have to find someone else if its later then that.

I'll give it a go - can come as a Titan or Hunter, though I'll be home around 10 (depending on how the hockey game goes :/ )

Let me know if you need a 6th if no one else has any interest in doing it.

Edit: that was strangely worded :/ either way I am gonna be a lvl 31 #huntermasterrace

DekuBleep (31 Warlock)
Messiek (31 Warlock Titan Hunter... planning to use Warlock or Titan if needed)
sjay1994 (30 Warlock)
JTran2003 (30 Warlock)
iRAWRasaurus (31)

Alt
Kinezo (can start by 10pm est)

Anyone else up to go for Flawless VoG PS4 tonight starting as early as 9pm EST (or possibly a little later if that is slightly too early)? Any flawless sherpa's interested in doing another?

I want ma name on the list Hawkian!

guardianlord4no4n.jpg

Welcome and congrats!

DekuBleep (31 Warlock)
sjay1994 (30 Warlock)
JTran2003 (30 Warlock)

Anyone else up to go for Flawless VoG PS4 tonight starting as early as 9pm EST (or possibly a little later if that is slightly too early)? Any flawless sherpa's interested in doing another?

Edit: that was strangely worded :/ either way I am gonna be a lvl 31 #huntermasterrace

noomi

My god another OT already?

You know... I've been on GAF for a few years now but never have I participated in an OT to this extent before. There's something magical and special about the gaf destiny community... I.... I love you guys :*)

Fantastic thread title btw lol

Messiek

My god another OT already?

You know... I've been on GAF for a few years now but never have I participated in an OT to this extent before. There's something magical and special about the gaf destiny community... I.... I love you guys :*)

Fantastic thread title btw lol

We are survivors, the true guardians.
<3

Hung Wei Lo

DekuBleep (31 Warlock)
sjay1994 (30 Warlock)
JTran2003 (30 Warlock)

I'll give it a go - can come as a Titan or Hunter, though I'll be home around 10 (depending on how the hockey game goes :/ )

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
  • Do I need the DLC to play the moon map in pvp? I played a lot of pvp last night, but never got that map
Thanks in advance!

I might be wrong but as far as I know No and No.

Arrrammis

Thanks in advance!

DLC is not needed for Iron Banner, but in IB level advantages are enabled, so you shouldn't run IB until you are at least lvl. 29.
Not sure which moon map you want, I believe there are 2 in the base game and one in the DLC.

Deku Tree

Ok great I will put you down as an Alt for now and that you can start by 10 pm est. We wanted to start by 9 and one player wasn't going to be able to play if we didn't start until 10.

So...I've been offline all day so this may be old, but did Xander take an early holiday?

10805817_10204469544792298_6392833194810058153_n.jpg

Just an unauthorized smoke break. Reappeared after 3 jumps to orbit and back.

As long as you can get the jumping section down, it should be go smoothly. But dont pull a fig. :p
Ok great I will put you down as an Alt for now and that you can start by 10 pm est. We wanted to start by 9 and one player wasn't going to be able to play if we didn't start until 10.
Do you want me to be on at 9 pm EST or 10pm EST if you still need me to help out?

noomi

We are survivors, the true guardians.
<3

Indeed!

Saw that you are going for flawless raider, best of luck!

Also can't wait for Tuesday to get ouR Crota kills done again, going to try and put together a group once more. I'll message you guys tomorrow about it ;)

Deku Tree

Welcome and congrats!

Hey thanks! I will put you down for now iRAW.

As long as you can get the jumping section down, it should be go smoothly. But dont pull a fig. :p

Do you want me to be on at 9 pm EST or 10pm EST?

We would like to start by 9pm est if we get one more. If we wait until ten at least one other player will drop out. Thanks!

rNilla

A few weekly updates ago Bungie said Salvage was coming by the end of the year. Hopefully it rears its ugly head next weekend or I will go full Nami.

Temidien

Neo Member
Anyone running CE from Crota checkpoint? My DestinyLFG group disbanded when two guys randomly dropped without saying a word :p

So, it's been a few weeks; is the Dark Below worth grabbing? I still haven't been able to play the first raid -- can't manage to find a group :c -- so, that's still open to me. Any thoughts from those of you who got it?

gdt

So, it's been a few weeks; is the Dark Below worth grabbing? I still haven't been able to play the first raid -- can't manage to find a group :c -- so, that's still open to me. Any thoughts from those of you who got it?

If you are already in deep it's mandatory, if you aren't it probably won't convince you.

Finding groups on Gaf is easy as pie.

Top Bottom